Sir my name is sudheer babu from Hyd I faced my right problem in I cannot properly see people like in TV and manilyvto cannot see reading books my right eye please suggest me right medicine my problem
54 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician 3 yrs exp Mandya
Mr. Sudeer, with your brief complaint, it seems that your having vision problem in your right eye. You need to undergo vision testing before diagnosing your vision problem and prescribing medicine or spectacle if necessary. So kindly consult your ophthalmologist for further workup.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.