#ChennaiRainsHelp Vaccinations
Please tell us which vaccinations have to be taken now that the water has receded. Which specialist do we go to for the same? Will General physicians be able to help?
37 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manju Lihala
General Physician 36 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Yes a General Physician can help you.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?