"Pseudomonas aeruginosa"
I am suffering with "Pseudomonas aeruginosa". Is there a permanent treatment for this? Blood was coming out in sputum. Is anything serious? Can anyone tell me permanent treatment? I was already suffered with TB. Some part of left lung was damaged. But present there is no symptoms of TUBERCULOSIS.Plz tell me what to do?

Dr. Sachin
Pulmonologist 5 yrs exp Mumbai
Do sensitivity of culture .start antibiotic acc to sensitivity report atleast 14days.quantity of blood ..yes it is serious .blood coming fromsputum and quantity of blood loss matter get ur slf checked..

Pseudomonas aeruginosa infection