vitamin d deficiency
severe stomach ache,low back pain,pcod changes,renal calculi,asthma,tooth ache,harmonal imbalance,weight gain,fatigue,piles etc .. Can you please give some suggestions is their any serious in this please give some suggestions

Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 26 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi It seems you may be having hypothyroidism & PCOS. I am a Homoeopathic consultant If you can visit me personally, & give the details about your problem, I can surely help you get relief. We need details about the person & the problem, as the disease is the result of deranged body & mind. So once the individual is corrected the disease gores off naturally Good day