Problem of my breast

My daughter get feeded only by ma right left side has becum dry n ma left side size hs bcum small n right side huge so wat can i do
views-icons 64 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on <p>Problem of my breast</p>

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician
Hi one should feed baby alternatively... if not you will have to go through a very bad painful phase of unfed side... give hot compressor and start feeding baby other side too.... follow up with obstetrician for the Same...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?