Book appointments with minimum wait-time & verified doctor details
1. What is the success rate of IUI?
A few factors may determine the success rate of IUI and they are:
- Patient age
- Sperm Motility
- Experience of the doctor
- The medical condition of the patient
- Ovulation period
- The condition of the female reproductive organs
The success rate of IUI increases 20% per each treatment cycle.
2. What can be the cost of IUI?
Minimum price for IUI in Chennai starts from Rs. 8,925
Average expenses for IUI in Chennai is approximately Rs. 26,250
Maximum cost for IUI in Chennai rises up to Rs. 42,000
Charges for IUI in Chennai may change depending on the factors such as:
- Health condition of the patient
- The admission room that you opted for
- Type of Hospital
- Doctor fee
- Number of treatment cycles
- Post-surgical complications that are involved
- Age of the patient
- Any other lab tests or examination tests such as X-ray, ECG, etc
- Admission fee
3. What are the benefits of IUI?
- When compared with other infertility treatments, IUI is less expensive
- Increases the sperm count
- Can be performed in the doctor office
- Decreased chance of vaginal inflammation
4. Are IUI babies healthy?
IUI is a simple procedure which is very close to natural conception. The only difference is that rather than direct ejaculation, the semen is processed to improve sperm motility and then injected inside vagina through a cathetor for higher chances of fertilization. So, typically, IUI does not have any adverse impact on health of the baby.
5. What are the indications of IUI?
To get IUI, the following may be the indications:
- Failure of the sperm to enter the uterus
- Failure of medical fertility treatment
- Male infertility
- Cervical mucus problems
- Infertility due to unexplained reasons
- Ejaculation dysfunction