1. What is the success rate of Orchidopexy?
The success rate of Orchidopexy depends on the following factors:
- Age of the patient
- The medical condition of the patient
- Type of surgery performed
However, the success rate of Orchidopexy maybe 98%.
2. Is Orchidopexy Permanent?
Orchidopexy is a permanent surgery, that surgically repositions the testicles into the sac of an individual.
3. What are the long-term results of Orchidopexy?
Long-term results of Orchidopexy are:
- Prevent long term infertility issues
- Prevents testicular cancer
4. What is the recovery time for Orchidopexy?
Individuals who undergo Orchidopexy may take 15-30 days to recover completely.
5. Can Orchidopexy be detected in future?
Orchidopexy can be detected in the future by visual examination of the surgical scars.