1. What is the success rate of Ileostomy?
The success rate of Ileostomy depends on the following factors:
- Type of surgery performed
- Experience of the surgeon
- Age and health condition of the patient
However, the success rate of Ileostomy may range from 65% to 80%.
2. What is the cost of Ileostomy?
Minimum amount to be paid for Ileostomy in Bangalore starts from Rs.34,000
Average charges for Ileostomy in Bangalore is approximately Rs.67,000
Maximum expenses for Ileostomy in Bangalore rises up to Rs.1,02,000
Cost of Ileostomy depends on the following factors:
- Admission fee
- Doctor fee
- Type of surgery planned to be performed
- The medical condition of the patient
- Post-surgical complications that are involved
- Type of hospital
- The admission room that you opted for
3. Is Ileostomy Permanent?
Depending on the need of surgery and the severity of the disease condition, Ileostomy can be either temporary or permanent surgery.
4. What is the recovery time for Ileostomy?
The patients who undergo Ileostomy may take 2-6 weeks to recover completely.
5. How long does it take to complete Ileostomy?
Generally, Ileostomy takes 1-2 hours to complete.