1. What is skin peeling?
Skin peeling is defined as intended damage to and loss of the upper layer of the skin. It is used to reduce scars and for cosmetic skin enhancements
2. What causes peeling of the skin?
Skin peeling treatment is done to lighten scars due to acne or injuries, reduce pigmentation and lighten skin colour, and reduce signs of ageing.
3. Is skin peeling?
Yes, skin peeling is good for treating certain skin conditions. It is good for treating large pores and dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles, skin tightening, treating sunspots, acne scars, dark circles and photodamage.
4. Is there any special care to be taken post skin peeling?
Yes, certain care needs to be taken post skin peeling like
- Moisturize and hydrate, drink plenty of water
- Use sunscreens
- Wash face with cold water
- Avoid strenuous work-outs
- Avoid using separate exfoliants like scrub, brush
5. Can i consult my family doctor for skin peeling treatment?
Yes, you can consult your family doctor for skin peeling treatment. Your family doctor can determine the underlying cause as well examine your skin and fitness for the skin peeling treatment.