What is the cost of different components of Transurethral Resection of the Prostate (TURP) in Mumbai?
Expenses of TURP surgery comprises multiple parts like Pre-surgery cost, surgery cost, and post-surgery cost, medical cost, and daycare [stay in the hospital], etc.
Approximate cost for each part of TURP in Mumbai is the following:
- Pre-Procedure charges:- Rs. 5,000 [Urology profile]
- Surgery cost:- Rs.66,000 to Rs.82,500
- Follow-up consultation fee:- Rs.600 [for 1 session]
- Medicine price:- Rs.3,000 to Rs.5,000
- Post-surgery expense:- Rs.2,000 [Urology profile]
- Should stay in the hospital room for 2-3 days [Rs.8,000 to Rs.12,000]