1. Is there any laser treatment for piles?
Piles, also known as haemorrhoids, are inflamed veins or blood vessels in the rectum that cause discomfort and bleeding, leading to a balloon-like swelling. Internal swelling due to piles usually heals by itself, but may need external intervention to heal the tears. Such external intervention is often surgery. Surgery can be performed traditionally or using laser methods. Fistula treatment and piles treatment can be done via laser-guided surgeries.
2. Is laser operation successful for piles?
Using a laser procedure for treating piles improves the recovery time and makes the process quicker. This makes laser operations much more successful than traditional surgery methods. Best doctors for fistula in India recommend laser surgery over conventional techniques.
3. Is laser treatment for piles safe?
Laser treatment for piles is safe. Visible blood during a bowel movement or on toilet paper, severe pain that persists even after bowel movements are complete, constipation, diarrhoea, etc., are some common symptoms of piles. If the pain persists for a long time and does not improve even with proper care, a doctor should be consulted. Anorectal surgeons are some of the best fistula treatment doctors to help you treat piles. They recommend lasers due to their minimal invasiveness and quicker recovery.
4. Do piles come back after laser treatment?
Laser treatment for piles is minimally invasive and facilitates a quicker recovery. If it is done by the best doctors for fistula surgery, there are several advantages like less operation time, speedy recovery, less post-operative pain and nominal recurrence rate. Therefore, in most cases, piles will not come back after treatment.
5. What are the Pros (Benefits) of Laser Surgery for Piles?
Although there are home remedies available for piles, complications may develop, requiring surgical intervention. In such cases, the best doctors for fistula treatment recommend laser piles treatment to get rid of persistent haemorrhoids. Laser treatments are better than traditional surgical methods as they are:
1. Safer than conventional surgical methods.
2. Same-day discharge, as wound healing is accelerated by the use of lasers.
3. Prevention of tissue damage apart from affected areas.
4. Sealing of swollen blood vessels using laser minimises bleeding.
5. Less complex than traditional surgical methods.