Hi, my daughter (9 months) is due for her vaccination. But she is suffering from cold and fever. Shall we go ahead and get her vaccinated or should wait until she is recovered. If so, how many days can we wait, please advise.
My baby girl is 6bweeks old and received vaccination today,for fever and pain I am using calpal 100mg,he
...Read More
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.