What is the cost of different components of Kidney Transplant in Bangalore?
Cost of Kidney Transplant includes several components such as Pre-surgery cost, surgery cost, Post-surgery cost, donor registration cost, and daycare [stay in the hospital], etc.
Following is the common cost for a specific component of Kidney Transplant:
- Pre-surgery cost [Screening test to ensure donor match]:- Rs. 1,00,000 - Rs.1,50,000
- Extra Medico legal status:- Rs.20,000
- Surgery cost including Donor kidney resection and kidney transplant to the patient:- Rs.4,50,000 - Rs.5,50,000
- Post-surgery cost [depends on follow up sessions]:- Rs.2000 for each visit
- Donor Medications:- Rs.10,000
- Patient Medicines for every month:- Rs.25,000
- Immunosuppressant injections may cost:- Rs.1,00,000 to Rs. 1,50,000
- Stay duration: Patient-ICU for 2-3 days [Rs. 12,000- Rs. 18,000] and in room 7-9 days [Rs. 28,000-Rs. 36,000]
- Stay duration Donor-ICU for 1 day [Rs.6,000] and in room 3-4 days [Rs.12,000-Rs.16,000]