1. What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a series of clear, removable teeth aligners that gradually straighten your teeth. The main advantage of invisalign is that they are completely transparent making it less embarassing for the user undergoing the treatment.
2. Is Invisalign better than the metal braces?
Invisalign is better than the metal braces for cosmetic purpose as they are completely transparent. Invisalign is more comfortable and due to their removable nature, food can be consumed with ease as compared to metal braces. Invisalign is better for correcting mild to moderate orthodontic problems as treatment with Invisalign is faster than metal braces.
3. What are the advantages of Invisalign?
Following are the advantages of Invisalign
- Cosmetic purpose as they are transparent
- Removable nature
- Lesser pain compared to braces
- Faster treatment
4. How long will it take to align my teeth using Invisalign?
It depends upon the complexity of the case. It may take around 3-4 months to align your teeth using Invisalign for simple cases. However, a complex case may require around 2- 3 years for treatment.
5. What kind of misalignment can be treated using Invisalign?
Invisalign can be used to treat following kinds of misalignments
- Crowded teeth
- Gaps in teeth
- Open bite