MS - Ophthalmology, MBBS, DOMS
Medical Registration Verified
100% (55 votes)
Dr. Swapna Mulay is a Pediatric Ophthalmologist and Strabismus Specialist and Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon in Dombivli East, Thane and has an experience of 11 years in these fields. Dr. Swapna Mulay practices at VEDH Eye Hospital in Dombivli East, Thane. She completed MS - Ophthalmology from LTMG Hosp Sion, Mumbai in 2011,MBBS from MGM Medical College, Aurangabad, Maharashtra in 2007 and DOMS from LTMG Hosp Sion, Mumbai in 2010. Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Eye Surgery,Ophthalmologic examinations,Eye Checkup - General and Neuro Ophthalmology etc.
Very much happy with Service & Friendly approach. She is a gud listener first with patience and den provides resolution to each n every query asked. Also Behavior is friendly and babies check up too is done in a lovely manner.Very much calm and Polite.
Highly recommended to al.Staffs too are supportive and helpful
The staff was very courteous and my treatment started on the scheduled time, it was elaborately explained by the doctor and she did a complete checkup. Satisfied with my visit.
The visit is very satisfactory, i visited for my 2 sons - doctor is very friendly and also cleared my doubts which i raised .
1. Hospital, Doctor and their staff was very professional in handling the patient
2. Hospital was very neat and clean. Hospital management was consiously paying attention to detail for hygiene and cleanliness. One could sense this at the main door entrance itself where their are two door matts kept (one inside the door and second outside the door. They were clean n kept for isolating the dust and just not kept formally ). Cleanliness maintained inside the hospital is applaudable.
3. The hospital environment and patient mood was kept cheerful (to release the patient from stress) by playing soft music.
4. The staff was professional in completing logistic formalities and saved patients time.
5. Doctor Swapna Mulay was very professional in handling the patient and her mode of explanation was nice. Unlike some other doctor (other hospital experience) she was not in a rush to treat and attend next patient.
5. My observation is that Dr. Swapna Mulay
religously followed the logic of THINK-ANALYSE-ACT during the patient treatment.
6. Vedh hospital charges are very competitive compared to other reputed eye doctors in Dombivli.
Doctor or staff both are very good patient happy for treatments good facility hospital time also good
Doctor is having very friendly communication with her patients and explain very well to her patients about their eye pain or regarding general checkups. I like the way she communicate and give best treatment to her patient's.
*** ****** ** **** **** **** ****** *** **** ********* * Happy with dr. Swapna mule. All staff is also helping very good and good staff
*** ****** ***** ** **** ******. she explained about our baby's condition very well and clinics staff is also very co-operative and friendly.
Thank to appropriate I will feel better then to before
Nice suggestions u will give me n u suggest many more things
The doctor was very polite, patience and communicative in answering my silliest questions. Communication makes a doctor approachable and gains patients and their relatives confidence and very few doctors in India posses this skill