Visited For Toothache
I do not recommend the doctor
- Dr. Pai was good at her work though she explained very little about the problem to me
- Tooth scaling was done without my consent and was charged Rs 1000/- which is quite expensive per the regular market rates
- In the third sitting, Dr Pai directly advised the assistant to operate on my tooth cavity. The assistant tried their best but did lack the experience of Dr. Pai. The filling was coming out just within 15-20 minutes of treatment. Had the Doctor supervised this would not have happened.
- I was told the GI filling was temporary and would last only a few days. While second opinion from our family dentist indicated, it was permanent filling and no changes needed unless there is pain.
- The Tooth filling charges were Rs 1000 per tooth for the GI filling and later it was to be refilled with composite filling for an extra Rs 1000 per tooth. This took the total to Rs 2000 per tooth for filling which is exorbitant amount per market standards.
In spite of spending so much in the GI filling, the pain reverted after 2 weeks. But due to lack of trust, confidence and belief in Dentall solutions per my own experience, I moved to other Doctor. The Doctor patient relationship lasts on trust which in this case was sadly only limited to commercial benefits.