Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime
Dr. Kiran Jayswal

Dr. Kiran Jayswal

Profile is claimed

MBBS, MD - Anaesthesiology

Spine And Pain Specialist


Pain Management Specialist

18 Years Experience Overall  (16 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

95% (201 votes)

Dr. Kiran Jayswal is interventional pain physician, spine endoscopist. He is director of Spinetics, Transforaminal Endoscopic Procedures, under localAnaesthesia, one of spine pain specialist in south and mid-Gujarat.

Adajan Dn, Surat

Spinetics -The Spine Endoscopy, Pain Management Centre, Rehab Centre


G/1-4, Shakuntal Complex ,Hazira - Adajan Road, Landmark: Near Gujarat Gas Circle, Beside Shangvi Tower, Surat

Get Directions

+ 2

Mon - Wed

10:00 - 01:00
04:00 - 07:00


10:00 - 01:00

Max. 15 mins wait + Verified details

Common questions & answers

Q: When should I see a spine and pain specialist?

A: You may see a spine and pain specialist in the following conditions: ·Severe pain ·Unable to do normal activities ·Unable to play any game ·Numbness or swelling ·Loss of bowel and bladder control ·Deformity

Q: How does a spine and pain specialist treat pain?

A: The spine and pain specialist makes an accurate diagnosis of your condition using scans and imaging techniques. The following treatment options are available: ·Medications to control pain and inflammation ·Surgery ·Modification of activities ·Physical therapy for rehabilitation

Q: What education is needed to become a spine and pain specialist?

A: You need to complete an MBBS degree program of five and a half years.After this, you can complete masters in surgery (MS) in orthopaedics, or DNB (ortho) which is a three-year course or doctor of orthopaedics, a two years course. To become a specialist in spine and pain management, you need to attend a special course.

Q: Is the spine specialist same as orthopaedic surgeon?

A: An orthopaedic surgeon practices surgery of various bones and joints. He or she may specialize as a spine surgeon. A spine specialist specializes in surgical and non-surgical spine care and research. Both are not the same.

Q: Does a spine and pain specialist perform surgery?

A: A spine and pain specialist who also has a postgraduate degree in surgery or is also an interventional pain specialist can perform surgery to relieve the pain and to rectify the problems in the spine. A spine specialist can perform both surgical and non surgical procedures to take care of pain and spine problems.

Awards and Recognitions

Nominated for Best Pain Physician - 2015


MBBS - Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Medical College, Rajkot, 2001
MD - Anaesthesiology - Baroda medical College, 2004


Indian Society of Anesthesiologists


2004 - Present Consultant at Lokhat General Hospital
2005 - 2007 Consultant at BAPS Pramukh Swami Hospital
2008 - Present Consultant at Mahavir Heart Institute
2009 - 2011 Consultant at Global Baroda Hospital
2011 - Present Owner at Spinetics


G- 30053 Gujarat Medical Council, 2001

Trainings and Certifications

Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital & Healthcare Management - Symbiosis Center of Health Care (SCHC), Pune, 2009
Certificate in Endoscopic Spine Surgery - Bharati Vidhyapeeth Medical College, 2013
Fellowship in Interventional Pain Management - AESCULAP Pain Academy, 2009
AFIH - Mahatma Gandhi Labour Institute, 2008
D. Ortho - College of physicians and Surgeons Mumbai, 2018
Report an Error
Pick a time slot
Spinetics -The Spine Endoscopy, Pain Management Centre, Rehab Centre
4.5800Max 15 mins wait
Adajan Dn