BPTh/BPT, Fellowship in Sports Science (FSS)
98% (197 votes)
Dr Aditii is the Director of Be Active Physiotherapy and Ergonomics Clinic since 2013. She has completed her Bachelor's of Physiotherapy, Fellowship in Sports Science and Cardiac Rehabilitation. Online Diploma in Ergonomic Workstation and Health Safety, She completed her post graduation diploma in exercise medicine from Malaysian University in association with Physio Foundation of India. She also completed her post graduation course in Clinical Research and Management from Clini India Institute. Along with her clinic she is working as on field sports physiotherapist for football matches. She is associated with many sports clubs as consultant Physiotherapist. She is also working for SCHC as as Visiting Faculty to conduct Ergonomics Lectures for students. She is working in the field of Ergonomics as freelance Corporate Wellness Trainer. She Conduct Corporate Office Ergonomics and Industrial Ergonomics Training across India. Till date she has delivered many Lectures in various conferences as Key Note Speaker. Conducted many ergonomics and physiotherapy trainings for corporate industries.
Flat no 10, Nioshi Park 3, Sangavi Keshari Road, Sanghavi Nagar, In Front of The Bank Of Maharashtra, Next To DTDC Courier services, Near Bremain Chowk, Aundh, Pune, Landmark: Opposite Bank Of Maharashtra , Pune
Mon - Sat
09:00 - 01:30
04:00 - 09:00
She is excellent and explains well about health issues. She treats patients very calmly and advices wisely.
I was having headache since 15 days n then spasm started in my right shoulder bcoz of that I approached Dr.Aditi.
Hi I am a government servant my job usually deals with public seating on a chair from morning 10 to evening 6 in front of computer with not a single movement nor any kind of exercises but in this lockdown period suddenly I started with neck pain and headache which was unbearable I usually tried keeping hot bag under my neck before sleeping and it got more severe then I came to know about Dr. Aditi from my cousin sister and I took appointment at first day she took my overall medical history and started with IFT sessions I took 5 sessions I got 40 % relief and she started with ergonomics sessions and happy to say the remaining 60% pain almost gone the same ergonomics session I followed at home now I am happy to say nor any kind of neck pain or any headache she also help me out with the day to day posture like how to sit how to sleep and in which posture I should drive the vehicle.
Q: Where does Dr. Aditi Kulkarni practice?
A: Dr. Aditi Kulkarni practices at Be Active Physiotherapy and Ergonomics Clinic - Aundh.
Q: Why do patients visit Dr. Aditi Kulkarni?
A: Patients frequently visit Dr. Aditi Kulkarni for Ergonomic Training, Heat Therapy Treatment, Electrical Stimulation. To see more reasons visit the doctor's profile on Practo.
Q: What is Dr. Aditi Kulkarni's rating?
A: Dr. Aditi Kulkarni has been recommended by 193 patients and has recieved stories from 79 patients. You can read detailed reviews of the doctor on Practo.
Q: What is Dr. Aditi Kulkarni's education qualification?
A: Dr. Aditi Kulkarni has the following qualifications - BPTh/BPT, Fellowship in Cardiac Rehabilitation, Fellowship in Sports Science (FSS).
Q: What does Dr. Aditi Kulkarni specialises in ?
A: Dr. Aditi Kulkarni specialises as Physiotherapist, Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist.