Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime
Dr. Soaniya Malempati

Dr. Soaniya Malempati

Profile is claimed

MBBS, DNB - Otorhinolaryngology

ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist

11 Years Experience Overall  (11 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

Dr. Soaniya Malempati Worked with some of the best hospitals in India, Bombay Hospital Mumbai under professor PL Tiwari and Dr. A Gokani. Worked in Batra Hospital New Delhi under Professor Ramesh Kumar head Nephrology. Worked under Dr. Sankar Mahadev in Medwin Hospital Hyderabad. Had the privilege to work under professor M.V. Kirtane in P.D. Hinduja National Hospital Mumbai as a clinical assistant for 3 years. One of the most renowned ear nose throat surgeons of India. Whilst doing my DNB at one of the most prestigious and acclaimed hospitals in India-PD Hinduja National Hospital and medical research center Mahim Mumbai had the opportunity to learn all simple and complicated ear nose and throat procedures. Had attended several workshops, Head and Neck Otology, Rhinoplasty, Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery, Phonosurgery etc. Presented papers on genetic syndromic hearing losses Etc.

Balewadi, Pune

HealthBay Clinic


103-105 Transbay, Landmark: Opposite S.K.P. Campus, Pune

Get Directions

+ 5

Mon - Sat

10:00 - 12:00
04:30 - 07:30


10:00 - 12:00
12:15 - 09:30

Verified details

Common questions & answers

Q: Who is Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: An ear-nose-throat (ENT) doctor specializes in the treatment of conditions related to the ear, nose, and throat. Otorhinolaryngologist is another name by which an ENT doctor is referred to. ENT is a branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders and conditions of the ear, nose, throat, and related areas of the head and neck.

Q: Is an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist and an Otorhinolaryngologist different?

A: Otorhinolaryngologist is a doctor who treats conditions related to the ear, nose and throat. The more commonly used name to refer to an otorhinolaryngologist is an ENT specialist. Any health conditions that involves the ear, nose and throat are treated by an ENT doctor.ENT doctors administer medication or do surgical procedures to correct any physical defects in these organs.

Q: Does one need a referral to consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: Generally, a person can consult an ENT specialist by taking a prior appointment. Those who have not booked an appointment can walk into the doctor’s clinic and wait in a queue for a consultation. In some cases, a patient may be referred to by another doctor or general physician to an ENT specialist. Such people may consult with a referral

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of sinusitis?

A: An ENT specialist deals with problems related to ear, nose, and throat. A chronic infection of the sinuses causes sinusitis. You may visit a primary care doctor for sinusitis problem, but an ENT is the final authority to treat the condition. The sinuses are interconnected parts to the ear and nose, so an ENT is the best for treating sinusitis.

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of injury to head and neck?

A: When a person gets injured in the head and neck, the first doctor that handles the case may be a trauma specialist or a neurologist. An ENT specialist deals with ear, nose, and throat, and related areas of head and neck. For better clarity of the impact of the injury, diagnosis and treatment consultation with an ENT is required


MBBS - Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University, 1996
DNB - Otorhinolaryngology - National Board Of Examination, 2007


Indian Medical Association (IMA)


2004 - 2007 Clinical Associate ENT at P.D.Hinu National Hospital and Research Centre
2008 - 2008 Registrar ENT at NMMC Hospital


91776 Maharashtra Medical Council, 2015
Report an Error
Contact Clinic to book appointment
HealthBay Clinic
4.5600Verified details
Due to lockdown you can call the clinic to check for doctor availability and appointment booking.