Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime

Dr. Sachin Arun Jamadar

Dr. Sachin Arun Jamadar

Dr. Sachin Arun Jamadar

Profile is claimed

MBBS, Diploma in Orthopaedics


12 Years Experience Overall  (11 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

Dr. Sachin Arun Jamadar is an Orthopedic Surgeon and Orthopedist in Bibvewadi, Pune and has an experience of 8 years in this field.Dr. Sachin Arun Jamadar practices at Chaitanya Hospital in Sinhagad Road, Pune, Uninversal Hospital, Kasbapeth, Pune and Janani Hospital in Kondhwa, Pune. He completed MBBS from Maharashtra University of Health Sciences in 2006 and Diploma in Orthopaedics from Mumbai in 2009.He is a member of Pune Orthopaedic Society.

Bibvewadi, Pune

Bone Care Clinic

Near Amba Mata Mandir, Sukh Sagar Nagar, Landmark: Near Telephone Exchange, Pune

Get Directions

+ 2

Mon - Sat

06:30 - 08:30


Common questions & answers

Q: Who is an Orthopaedist?

A: An orthopaedist is a medical doctor who specializes in diagnosis and treatment of disorders related to the skeletal system. An orthopaedic doctor attends to any disorder or condition or injury pertaining to the bones, muscles, joints, and ligaments associated with the skeletal system. These medical professionals treat conditions like arthritis, back pain, sports injuries, and leg and foot pain

Q: What is the difference between an Orthopaedist and an Orthopaedic surgeon?

A: Orthopaedists are sometimes mistakenly referred to as orthopaedic surgeons. An orthopaedist deals with conditions related to the musculoskeletal system. He provides pre-surgical consultation and post-surgical follow up. An orthopaedic surgeon provides same care as orthopaedist, but performs surgery as well. He performs surgery to cure back pain, ruptured discs, bone tumours, carpal tunnel, arthritis and other injuries.

Q: Does an Orthopaedist treat foot and ankle related problems?

A: Yes, an orthopaedist deals with musculoskeletal problems within the body. Problems related to foot and ankle fall under this category. Common foot problems like bunions, ankle sprains, arthritis, and sports injury are treated by an orthopaedist. Diagnosis of foot and ankle related problems are done through imaging tests. The mode of treatment depends on the severity of the problem.

Q: Does one need a doctor referral to see an Orthopaedist?

A: One can consult an orthopaedist by booking an appointment. Consultation with the orthopaedist is conducted in his/her clinic or at a healthcare centre. In some cases, patients go to a general physician for any condition or disorder related to the musculoskeletal system. Once preliminary investigation is done, the general physician may refer the patient to an orthopaedist for further examination.

Q: Does an Orthopaedist treat sport injuries?

A: Sport injuries are mostly related to the musculoskeletal system. Injuries like ligament tear, sprains, fractures, muscle pull, or bruises are commonly encountered in sports. An orthopaedist is the right medical doctor to consult for sport injuries. After physical examination, the orthopaedist may ask for imaging tests for confirming the extent of damage and then treat accordingly.



MBBS - Maharashtra Universtity of Health Sciences, Nashik, 2006
Diploma in Orthopaedics - College of physicians and Surgeons Mumbai, 2009


Pune Orthopedic Society
Indian Orthopaedic Association


2009 - Present Doctor at Bone Care Clinic


2006062737 Maharashtra Medical Council, 2006
Report an Error
Contact Clinic to book appointment
Bone Care Clinic
Change Clinic
Due to lockdown you can call the clinic to check for doctor availability and appointment booking.