Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime

Dr. Rajesh Dhake

Dr. Rajesh Dhake

Dr. Rajesh Dhake

Profile is claimed

MCh - Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery, MBBS, MS - General Surgery


19 Years Experience Overall  (4 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

98% (134 votes)

Dr. Rajesh Dhake is a qualified urosurgeon with the special interest in laser treatment of kidney stones, prostate, and Laparoscopy. He has received Gold Medal in Urology from Gujarat University. He has a keen interest in Laparoscopy and RIRS.Presently he is working as consultant Urologist and laparoscopic surgeon at several hospitals in and around Pune. Few of the prominent ones are Ratna Memorial Hospital ,Jupiter Hospital and Sterling hospital. You can visit Dr. Dhake at various clinics and hospitals in Pune and Pimpri-Chinchwad.

Wakad, Pune

Dr Dhake Urology Clinic


117, 1st Floor Khinvasara Trade Center, Wakad Road., Landmark: wakad Road Dange Chowk, Pune

Get Directions

Mon - Sat

05:00 - 06:00


Common questions & answers

Q: Who is a urologist?

A: A urologist is a doctor specially trained in and who treats diseases of the urinary tract in both males and females. Urologists may also treat diseases of the male reproductive system.

Q: What diseases can urologists treat?

A: Urologists commonly treat diseases such as urinary tract infections (UTI), cystistis, urinary incontinence, bladder stones, kidney stones,cancers, prostate enlargements, scrotal diseases. etc.

Q: What is the difference between an urologist and a nephrologist?

A: A nephrologist is a medical physician who specially treats complex diseases that affect the kidneys such as nephritis, kidney stones, polycystic kidney disease, and acute and chronic kidney failure. An urologist treats the urinary tract system in both men and women.

Q: When should I visit a urologist?

A: One should visit a urologist if there are symptoms such as burning and pain during urination, presence of blood in urine, pain in abdomen, incontinence or repeated urinary tract infections (UTIs).

Q: Can a urologist treat diseases of the female reproductive system?

A: Urologists can treat common illnesses in females such as urinary tract infections, bladder inflammations, prolapse and cancers. For conditions related to uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, they are referred to a gynecologist.


Awards and Recognitions

Gold Medalist MCh Urology - 2013


MCh - Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery - Gujarat University, India, 2016
MBBS - Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Sion,Mumbai, 2000
MS - General Surgery - B J Medical College Ahemdabad, 2011


Urology Society Of India


2007 - 2017 Urosurgeon at Ratna Hospital


2006/04/1930 Maharashtra Medical Council, 2006
Report an Error
Contact Clinic to book appointment
Dr Dhake Urology Clinic
Change Clinic
Due to lockdown you can call the clinic to check for doctor availability and appointment booking.
Instantly consult other urologist online
Dr. Rajesh Dhake is currently not consulting online with Practo