Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime
Dr. Munde Rajeev

Dr. Munde Rajeev

Profile is claimed

DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery, MBBS


8 Years Experience Overall  (5 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

100% (51 votes)

Dr. Munde Rajeev is an orthopaedist, Orthopaedic Surgeon.Arthoscopy Sports Injury Surgeon ,

Pimple Saudagar, Pune

Dr Munde's Orthopaedics Speciality Centre


611, 6th Floor, Fortuna Complex, Shivar Chowk, Landmark: Above Radha Krishna Restaurant, Pune

Get Directions

Mon - Thu, Sat

08:00 - 09:30
05:00 - 10:30


08:00 - 12:30
05:00 - 09:30


10:00 - 01:00
05:00 - 10:30

Online Payment Available
Max. 15 mins wait + Verified details

Common questions & answers

Q: Who is an Orthopaedist?

A: An orthopaedist is a medical doctor who specializes in diagnosis and treatment of disorders related to the skeletal system. An orthopaedic doctor attends to any disorder or condition or injury pertaining to the bones, muscles, joints, and ligaments associated with the skeletal system. These medical professionals treat conditions like arthritis, back pain, sports injuries, and leg and foot pain

Q: What is the difference between an Orthopaedist and an Orthopaedic surgeon?

A: Orthopaedists are sometimes mistakenly referred to as orthopaedic surgeons. An orthopaedist deals with conditions related to the musculoskeletal system. He provides pre-surgical consultation and post-surgical follow up. An orthopaedic surgeon provides same care as orthopaedist, but performs surgery as well. He performs surgery to cure back pain, ruptured discs, bone tumours, carpal tunnel, arthritis and other injuries.

Q: Does an Orthopaedist treat foot and ankle related problems?

A: Yes, an orthopaedist deals with musculoskeletal problems within the body. Problems related to foot and ankle fall under this category. Common foot problems like bunions, ankle sprains, arthritis, and sports injury are treated by an orthopaedist. Diagnosis of foot and ankle related problems are done through imaging tests. The mode of treatment depends on the severity of the problem.

Q: Does one need a doctor referral to see an Orthopaedist?

A: One can consult an orthopaedist by booking an appointment. Consultation with the orthopaedist is conducted in his/her clinic or at a healthcare centre. In some cases, patients go to a general physician for any condition or disorder related to the musculoskeletal system. Once preliminary investigation is done, the general physician may refer the patient to an orthopaedist for further examination.

Q: Does an Orthopaedist treat sport injuries?

A: Sport injuries are mostly related to the musculoskeletal system. Injuries like ligament tear, sprains, fractures, muscle pull, or bruises are commonly encountered in sports. An orthopaedist is the right medical doctor to consult for sport injuries. After physical examination, the orthopaedist may ask for imaging tests for confirming the extent of damage and then treat accordingly.


Awards and Recognitions

fellowship - 2018
housemanship in joint replacement - 2019


DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery - National Broad of Examination, 2015
MBBS - Maharashtra Universtity of Health Sciences, Nashik, 2007


National Academy of Medical Sciences
Maharashtra Orthopedic Association
International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Orthopaedic Sports Medicine


View all (6)
2015 - 2017 Orthopaedic Surgeon at JJ Hospital, Esic Cum Model Pgimsrc
2018 - 2019 Fellow at Hinduja hospital
2019 - 2019 ARTHROSCOPY ORTHOPAEDIC SURGEON at MIMER medical college , Talegon dabade , Pune
2019 - 2019 houseman at joint replacement centre jagjivanram railway hospital
2012 - 2015 resident surgeon at central goverment northern railway hospital


2007/04/0861 Maharashtra Medical Council, 2007

Trainings and Certifications

Fellowship in Sports Orthopaedics & Arthroscopy - Under Dr abhay Narvekar, 2018
Report an Error
Pick a time slot
Dr Munde's Orthopaedics Speciality Centre
Change Clinic
5600Max 15 mins wait
Pimple Saudagar