Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime
Dr. Sarang Pabalkar

Dr. Sarang Pabalkar

Claim this profile

ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist

19 Years Experience Overall

Medical Registration Verified

Dr Sarang Pabalkar is practising as an ENT and head and neck surgeon since 2002. He completed his graduation (MBBS) and postgraduation (M.S) from grant medical college Mumbai.After his MS he got trained in ontological (ear) surgeries from Dr. T.M. shah and Dr. A.G. Pusalkar at AJB municipal ENT hospital Mumbai in 2007. He went to the prestigious Memorial Sloan Kettering cancer center Newyork for a fellowship in head and neck cancer surgery under the able guidance of Dr Jatin P Shah who is the world famous head and neck surgeon there he completed a certified course in head and neck surgery.His main area of interest is head and neck surgery and otology.

Warje, Pune

Kulkarni Hospital

#125/B Vanktesh App, Nr Zuna Zakat Naka, Warje, Pune - 411029, Near Old Octroi Post Warje, Pune

Get Directions

+ 1

Mon - Sat

05:00 - 06:00


Common questions & answers

Q: Who is Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: An ear-nose-throat (ENT) doctor specializes in the treatment of conditions related to the ear, nose, and throat. Otorhinolaryngologist is another name by which an ENT doctor is referred to. ENT is a branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders and conditions of the ear, nose, throat, and related areas of the head and neck.

Q: Is an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist and an Otorhinolaryngologist different?

A: Otorhinolaryngologist is a doctor who treats conditions related to the ear, nose and throat. The more commonly used name to refer to an otorhinolaryngologist is an ENT specialist. Any health conditions that involves the ear, nose and throat are treated by an ENT doctor.ENT doctors administer medication or do surgical procedures to correct any physical defects in these organs.

Q: Does one need a referral to consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: Generally, a person can consult an ENT specialist by taking a prior appointment. Those who have not booked an appointment can walk into the doctor’s clinic and wait in a queue for a consultation. In some cases, a patient may be referred to by another doctor or general physician to an ENT specialist. Such people may consult with a referral

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of sinusitis?

A: An ENT specialist deals with problems related to ear, nose, and throat. A chronic infection of the sinuses causes sinusitis. You may visit a primary care doctor for sinusitis problem, but an ENT is the final authority to treat the condition. The sinuses are interconnected parts to the ear and nose, so an ENT is the best for treating sinusitis.

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of injury to head and neck?

A: When a person gets injured in the head and neck, the first doctor that handles the case may be a trauma specialist or a neurologist. An ENT specialist deals with ear, nose, and throat, and related areas of head and neck. For better clarity of the impact of the injury, diagnosis and treatment consultation with an ENT is required


86081 Madhya Pradesh Medical Council, 1998
Report an Error
Contact Clinic to book appointment
Kulkarni Hospital
Change Clinic
Due to lockdown you can call the clinic to check for doctor availability and appointment booking.
Instantly consult other ent/ otorhinolaryngologist online
Dr. Sarang Pabalkar is currently not consulting online with Practo