Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime

Dr. Nitin Gadgil

Dr. Nitin Gadgil

Dr. Nitin Gadgil

Claim this profile

MBBS, MS - General Surgery, DNB - Urology/Genito - Urinary Surgery


24 Years Experience Overall  (24 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

Dr. Nitin Gadgil is a Urologist in Bund Garden, Pune and has an experience of 24 years in this field. Dr. Nitin Gadgil practices at Apollo Jehangir Hospital in Bund Garden, Pune. He completed MBBS from Shivaji University Kolapur in 1986,MS - General Surgery from Shivaji University Kolapur in 1989 and DNB - Urology/Genito - Urinary Surgery from NBE New Delhi in 1995. He is a member of Indian Medical Association (IMA). Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Vascular Surgery,Direct Visual Internal Urethrotomy (DVIU),Urology Consultation and Ureterostomy etc.

Bund Garden, Pune

Apollo Jehangir Hospital


32, Sasson Road, Sangamvadi, Landmark: Near Pune Railway Station, Pune

Get Directions

Mon - Sat

11:00 - 02:00


Common questions & answers

Q: Who is a urologist?

A: A urologist is a doctor specially trained in and who treats diseases of the urinary tract in both males and females. Urologists may also treat diseases of the male reproductive system.

Q: What diseases can urologists treat?

A: Urologists commonly treat diseases such as urinary tract infections (UTI), cystistis, urinary incontinence, bladder stones, kidney stones,cancers, prostate enlargements, scrotal diseases. etc.

Q: What is the difference between an urologist and a nephrologist?

A: A nephrologist is a medical physician who specially treats complex diseases that affect the kidneys such as nephritis, kidney stones, polycystic kidney disease, and acute and chronic kidney failure. An urologist treats the urinary tract system in both men and women.

Q: When should I visit a urologist?

A: One should visit a urologist if there are symptoms such as burning and pain during urination, presence of blood in urine, pain in abdomen, incontinence or repeated urinary tract infections (UTIs).

Q: Can a urologist treat diseases of the female reproductive system?

A: Urologists can treat common illnesses in females such as urinary tract infections, bladder inflammations, prolapse and cancers. For conditions related to uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, they are referred to a gynecologist.



MBBS - Shivaji University Kolapur, 1986
MS - General Surgery - Shivaji University Kolapur, 1989
DNB - Urology/Genito - Urinary Surgery - NBE New Delhi, 1995


Indian Medical Association (IMA)


57380 Maharashtra Medical Council, 1987
Report an Error
Contact Clinic to book appointment
Apollo Jehangir Hospital
Bund Garden
Due to lockdown you can call the clinic to check for doctor availability and appointment booking.
Instantly consult other urologist online
Dr. Nitin Gadgil is currently not consulting online with Practo