MDS - Prosthodontics, BDS
Medical Registration Verified
93% (1074 votes)
Dr. Hemant Patil is a Dentist,Dental Surgeon and Implantologist in Pimple Saudagar, Pune and has an experience of 14 years in these fields. Dr. Hemant Patil practices at Laconic Dental Studio in Pimple Saudagar, Pune. He completed Clinical Mastership in Implant Dentistry from Stony Brook University in 2016,MDS - Prosthodontics from Government Dental College & Hospital, Mumbai in 2010 and BDS from Government Dental College & Hospital, Mumbai in 2007. He is a member of Indian Prosthodontic Society,Indian Dental Association and Dental XP. Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Maxillary Obturator Fixing,Cosmetic Makeovers,Complete/Partial Dentures Fixing,Dental Surgery and Tongue Tie Release etc.
I was searching for dentist near me in Pune and I found Dr Hemant Patil at Laconic Dental Studio in Pimple saudagar.
I had visited him for orthodontic treatment for my brother . Dr Hemant and the concerned orthodontist explained each and every detail about the procedure very well. I am completely satisfied with my brother's treatment.
Dr Hemant is a perfectionist and has a friendly and kind nature and provides quality treatment.
Staff is also very supportive . I would surely recommend my relatives and friends to visit Dr Hemant's Laconic Dental Studio.
I'm thankful to Dr Hemant and his team at Laconic dental studio
The staff was very helpful and kind and always available to help. All Drs takes the time to explain what needs to be done and provides valuable advice , It's not easy to find a good dentist for your kids, and for us adults too
How grateful I am that I can cite my experience with Dr. Hemant and all staff as among my blessings!
From my very first visit at the office, I was made to feel welcome and comfortable both by the friendly nature and competence of the staff with the utmost confidence
Dr Hemant is an excellent dentist. He took the time to explain every procedure he was doing. For example, when I got my teeth extracted , Dr. was very supportive, and thorough when explaining the process.
He is a professional and has a naturally lovely personality.
He is the best dentist in pune as far as I found The reason for my visit was to take his opinion after being a victim of an improperly fitted bridge Later, my broken incisors were root canal treated and replaced with a new teeth
Till today, I had no hint of any issues with the teeth I got treated
My sincere recommendation and reference to all is to go visit Dr. Hemant my favorite dentist, if have any dental problem.
i would like to take time to thanks dr hemant patil and laconic dental studio
i got confused initialy bz of changed in name from Bright smiles dental told by my friend to Laconic dental studio a new name
but its the same clinic i was told by in pimple saudagar
i was refered here by my friend for dental implant and cosmetic dental treatment
and im very much satisfied by treatment
dr is very humble and kind and also has good work
i would recommed all for any dental treatment
thanks laconic dental studio for giving me **** dental treatment
Dr Hemant Patil explained to me the exact cause and the line of action to be followed subsequently ...
1.Doctor explained clearly about the
3.post treatment care
2.He was very friendly,didn't have fear while taking anesthesia.
Dr Hemant is a perfectionist .. He advised a proper line of treatment for my son for teeth alingment. Good at work and friendly by nature
I waa searching a dentist in pimple saudagar. Then i had visited to Dr hemant Patil and i got very nice experience with him i have done my complete treatment of cosmetic fillings of front tooth and one of my implant treatment now i m so happy with his treatment ** ** *** **** ******* *** * **** **** ***** I recommende to all..
The charge is too high. They have even taken the x-ray charge too and not given any report. The doctor was good but charges are high.
Please do not consider this feedback as a negative feedback. But at the same time please give a level of importance to consider this feedback with utmost positiveness with an insight of what is the reality going within the clinics being run in a premium residential locality. This is not about questioning the docs ability, but this truly questions, how is today's medical science and businesses are established. The patient walks to the doc with a faith and trust. And then an experience like this truly questions. Was I at the right place? despite being the doc experienced.
It might sound lengthy, but I really wanted to take some time out of my work and write this review.
So I happen to take the patient inside the Doctor's cabin for tooth ache check-up. Doctor starts the check-up.
All of a sudden two female receptionists walk into the cabin and create a chaotic environment (while the doc is assessing the patient). I could understand from the situation that there was some technical problem with the X-Ray software in docs laptop. The assessment is interrupted. The patient left unattended while now even the doc attempts to resolve the laptop technical problem. The small room is filled with two receptionists, doc, and Doc's asistant.
After a while, the Doc resumes check-up of my patient. This time a trainee doc from the next cabin suddenly enters and informs the status of some other patient lying in next cabin. Surprisingly, the doc leaves my patients check-up in between and talks to the trainee, as to what to do with other patient lying in other cabin.
After a while, the Doc resumes check-up of my patient. Now surprisingly, Doc's asistant questions doctor about the list of calendar invites she has on her laptop. Surprisingly, the doc leaves my patient and starts talking to the asistant.
When doc resumes check-up, the doc only focuses on the tooth which was paining. When I asked, is the tooth decay spread to other teeth? then the doctor inspects the upper teeth and says yes. This truly felt that the doc was not giving a full attention to check-up and is only problem oriented.
- The cabin was filled with unwanted people who should have not been there while the doc check-up the patients
- Docs easily gives his attention to his employees while the check-up is done and when it is not required
- Doc leaves the patient unattended and does other simultaneous clinical activities
- Doc does not give full attention to the patient and does the check-up of any other tooth problem only when asked to do.
The fundamental problem was, the doc was not giving full attention and was busy doing simultaneous tasks.
Finally I told doc that please resolve the internal issues and we will wait outside. Will revisit when this is settled.
The doc was sorry for what happened and was ready to give pain killer. But I was shattered with the experience and walked out.
* ** ******* **** ****** *** *** ** *** **** ******* **** ****** ****** ** *********** ***** We have been looking out to get denture treatment done for my father and have of course visited many highest rated doctors in practo and google and eventually ended with Dr. Patil . We feel blessed that we chose the right dentist. He is knowledgeable and knows what is best for the his patients. I already had underlying health conditions so Dr.Patil has taken all necessary precautionary measures we can ever imagine and made sure my father is not getting overwhelmed during the treatment. We have a long list which can go on to appreciate Dr. Patil but I am writing few here
- He gives utmost priority to patients, even after clinic visit he personally used to send text to me to know my current status
- Always given satisfactory answers to tons of questions we had regarding the treatment and associated processes
- Since we were getting it done for the first time, we have been asking so many questions and modifications on dentures, other dentist must have turned us back. But he always remained patient listening to what are we requesting and gave appropriate reasonings why something can’t be done but still since we requested he always tried his best to meet the needs (no one would have done that)
- Not a person who is behind money, due to my underlying health condition the treatment was not going in the pace it should be and it took quite longer than expected including frequent clinic visits for check-up, few additional minor surgeries etc., but he never asked for an extra penny for these additional overheads even though we insisted
A big THANK YOU to Dr. Hemant Patil and Team !!