Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime
Dr. Amruta Ambekar

Dr. Amruta Ambekar

Profile is claimed

MBBS, Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology (DLO), DNB - Otorhinolaryngology

ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist

10 Years Experience Overall  (10 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

Dr. Amruta Ambekar is a ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist in Shivajinagar, Pune and has an experience of 10 years in this field. Dr. Amruta Ambekar practices at Aashirwad ENT Clinic in Shivajinagar, Pune. She completed MBBS from Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College and Hospital, Navi Mumbai. in 2008,Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology (DLO) from B J Medical College Ahemdabad in 2010 and DNB - Otorhinolaryngology from DNB board, New Delhi in 2013. Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Ear Reconstructive Surgery,Nasal Disorders,Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and Throat,Speaking Difficulty and Surgery for Snoring etc.

Shivajinagar, Pune

Aashirwad ENT Clinic


No.2, Purva Apartments, Opp Singh Hundai Service Station, Behind Shivajinagar S.T. Stand, Landmark: Opp Singh Hundai Service Station, Pune

Get Directions

Mon - Fri

12:30 - 02:30
06:30 - 08:30


06:30 - 08:30

Max. 15 mins wait + Verified details

Common questions & answers

Q: Who is Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: An ear-nose-throat (ENT) doctor specializes in the treatment of conditions related to the ear, nose, and throat. Otorhinolaryngologist is another name by which an ENT doctor is referred to. ENT is a branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders and conditions of the ear, nose, throat, and related areas of the head and neck.

Q: Is an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist and an Otorhinolaryngologist different?

A: Otorhinolaryngologist is a doctor who treats conditions related to the ear, nose and throat. The more commonly used name to refer to an otorhinolaryngologist is an ENT specialist. Any health conditions that involves the ear, nose and throat are treated by an ENT doctor.ENT doctors administer medication or do surgical procedures to correct any physical defects in these organs.

Q: Does one need a referral to consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: Generally, a person can consult an ENT specialist by taking a prior appointment. Those who have not booked an appointment can walk into the doctor’s clinic and wait in a queue for a consultation. In some cases, a patient may be referred to by another doctor or general physician to an ENT specialist. Such people may consult with a referral

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of sinusitis?

A: An ENT specialist deals with problems related to ear, nose, and throat. A chronic infection of the sinuses causes sinusitis. You may visit a primary care doctor for sinusitis problem, but an ENT is the final authority to treat the condition. The sinuses are interconnected parts to the ear and nose, so an ENT is the best for treating sinusitis.

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of injury to head and neck?

A: When a person gets injured in the head and neck, the first doctor that handles the case may be a trauma specialist or a neurologist. An ENT specialist deals with ear, nose, and throat, and related areas of head and neck. For better clarity of the impact of the injury, diagnosis and treatment consultation with an ENT is required


Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and Throat
Speaking Difficulty
Head and Neck Pain


MBBS - Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College and Hospital, Navi Mumbai., 2008
Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology (DLO) - B J Medical College Ahemdabad, 2010
DNB - Otorhinolaryngology - DNB board, New Delhi, 2013


2008030680 Maharashtra Medical Council, 2003
Report an Error
Pick a time slot
Aashirwad ENT Clinic
5600Max 15 mins wait