Consulted Dr. Suraj Lunavat (Urologist) for Transurethral Resection of The Prostate (TURP)
I recommend the doctor
Happy with: Doctor friendlinessExplanation of the health issueTreatment satisfactionValue for money
My father had a postrate and hernia surgery done by Dr. Suraj Lunavat very recently. It was great experience. Below are the few things that makes Dr. Lunavat a really special doctor.
1. He is a great listener. He is never in hurry no matter how busy he is. He listens to all the minor query and give details around each concern.
2. He gives you all the details upfront. This gives you lot of relief as their can be no surprises/shocks
3. He is very protective for the patient, until and unless he is absolutely sure he will not engage in the procedures. That's most important for aged patients
4. He brings that special touch while interactions. For his patients, he will visit them even over a holiday. Never seen that before by any consultant doctor.
5. Dr. Lunavat is highly accessible, I have discussed the details of surgery with him at 10pm. No consultant doctor will ever do that.
I would highly recommend him and wish him all the sucess. With the state of medical support system in the country, we definitely need doctors like him.
Dr. Suraj Lunavat replied
Thanks for your wonderful words. It inspires me to work harder