Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime

Dr. Ranbeer Prasad Singh

Dr. Ranbeer Prasad Singh

Dr. Ranbeer Prasad Singh

Claim this profile

MBBS, MCh - Urology



General Physician

43 Years Experience Overall  (39 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

Dr. Ranbeer Prasad Singh is a Urologist and General Physician in Boring Canal Road, Patna and has an experience of 43 years in these fields. Dr. Ranbeer Prasad Singh practices at Dr. Ranbeer Prasad Singh Clinic in Boring Canal Road, Patna. He completed MBBS from University of Patna in 1977 and MCh - Urology from The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University (TNMGRMU) in 1981. He is a member of American Urological Association (AUA). Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Blood in Urine (Hematuria) Treatment,Transurethral Resection of The Prostate (TURP),Ureteroscopy (URS),Cystoscopy and Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) etc.

Boring Canal Road, Patna

Dr. Ranbeer Prasad Singh Clinic

Janak Plaza, Landmark: Biside Shiv Mandir, Patna

Get Directions

+ 2

Mon - Sat

10:30 - 02:30
06:00 - 09:00


Common questions & answers

Q: Who is a urologist?

A: A urologist is a medical specialist who deals with the disorders of the male and female urinary system as well as the male reproductive tract. Urologists provide treatment to different parts of the urinary tract, including kidneys, ureters, bladder, urethra, and adrenal glands. They also treat diseases related to the penis, prostate, seminal vesicles, epididymis, and testes.

Q: What diseases can urologists treat?

A: Some of the conditions that the urologists can treat are: Urinary tract infections (UTIs) Kidney stones Incontinence Bladder prolapse Painful bladder syndrome Bladder, prostate, testicular and kidney cancer Male infertility Cryptorchidism (undescended testes) Erectile dysfunction (ED) Enlarged prostate gland

Q: What is the difference between an urologist and a nephrologist?

A: While urologists diagnose and treat conditions of the urinary tract along with those of the male reproductive system, nephrologists specialise in the treatment of kidney diseases. Also, a urologist can perform surgery, but a nephrologist is not qualified to do it.

Q: When should I visit a urologist?

A: You should visit a urologist if you experience: Repeated or urgent urge to urinate Blood in the urine Lower back or pelvic pain Painful urination that burns Difficulty in urination Leakage of urine Dribbling, weak urine stream A reduced sexual desire A lump in the testis Difficulty in maintaining an erection

Q: Can a urologist treat diseases of the female reproductive system?

A: A urologist can treat urological disorders of the female reproductive system such as bladder prolapse, UTIs, or leakage in urine during pregnancy. They may also work along with a gynaecologist to treat conditions such as pelvic pain in women. Moreover, a urologist can specialise in a type of urology known as female urology that focuses on diseases of the reproductive and urinary tract of women.


MBBS - University of Patna, 1977
MCh - Urology - The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University (TNMGRMU), 1981


American Urological Association (AUA)


1979 - Present Owner at Ranbeer Prasad Singh Clinic


14650 Bihar Medical Council, 1979
Report an Error
Contact Clinic to book appointment
Dr. Ranbeer Prasad Singh Clinic
Boring Canal Road
Due to lockdown you can call the clinic to check for doctor availability and appointment booking.
Instantly consult other urologist online
Dr. Ranbeer Prasad Singh is currently not consulting online with Practo