Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime

Dr. Trilok Kumar Jha

Dr. Trilok Kumar Jha

Dr. Trilok Kumar Jha

Profile is claimed

Diploma in Orthopaedics, MBBS


44 Years Experience Overall  (39 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

Dr. Trilok Kumar Jha is Done MBBS from G.S.V.M. Medical College in 1974. He did Post Graduation from Allahabad Medical College in 1981. He worked in Provincial Medical Services as Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon at different cities for 36 years in UP. He Retired as Chief Medical Superintendent (CMS) from Etawah (UP).

Indirapuram, Ghaziabad

Apollo Clinic


#11, First Floor, Gaur Gravity Mall, Vaibhav Khand, Landmark: Near Kalapatthar Road, Ghaziabad

Get Directions

+ 11

Mon - Sat

06:30 - 07:30

Max. 60 mins wait + Verified details

Common questions & answers

Q: Who is an Orthopaedist?

A: An orthopaedist is a medical doctor who specializes in diagnosis and treatment of disorders related to the skeletal system. An orthopaedic doctor attends to any disorder or condition or injury pertaining to the bones, muscles, joints, and ligaments associated with the skeletal system. These medical professionals treat conditions like arthritis, back pain, sports injuries, and leg and foot pain

Q: What is the difference between an Orthopaedist and an Orthopaedic surgeon?

A: Orthopaedists are sometimes mistakenly referred to as orthopaedic surgeons. An orthopaedist deals with conditions related to the musculoskeletal system. He provides pre-surgical consultation and post-surgical follow up. An orthopaedic surgeon provides same care as orthopaedist, but performs surgery as well. He performs surgery to cure back pain, ruptured discs, bone tumours, carpal tunnel, arthritis and other injuries.

Q: Does an Orthopaedist treat foot and ankle related problems?

A: Yes, an orthopaedist deals with musculoskeletal problems within the body. Problems related to foot and ankle fall under this category. Common foot problems like bunions, ankle sprains, arthritis, and sports injury are treated by an orthopaedist. Diagnosis of foot and ankle related problems are done through imaging tests. The mode of treatment depends on the severity of the problem.

Q: Does one need a doctor referral to see an Orthopaedist?

A: One can consult an orthopaedist by booking an appointment. Consultation with the orthopaedist is conducted in his/her clinic or at a healthcare centre. In some cases, patients go to a general physician for any condition or disorder related to the musculoskeletal system. Once preliminary investigation is done, the general physician may refer the patient to an orthopaedist for further examination.

Q: Does an Orthopaedist treat sport injuries?

A: Sport injuries are mostly related to the musculoskeletal system. Injuries like ligament tear, sprains, fractures, muscle pull, or bruises are commonly encountered in sports. An orthopaedist is the right medical doctor to consult for sport injuries. After physical examination, the orthopaedist may ask for imaging tests for confirming the extent of damage and then treat accordingly.


Awards and Recognitions

I M A award in 2014 - 2014
Lion's club and Giant's club, Etawah
Rotary club, Allahabad


Diploma in Orthopaedics - Motilal Nehru Medical College, 1981
MBBS - L.P.S Institute of Cardiology, G.S.V.M Medical College, Kanpur, 1974


Life Member of indian orthopedic association
Life Member of indian orthopedic association (U.P. Chapter)
Life Member of Central Zone of Indian Orthopedic Association
Permament Member of Gems Association International
Permanent Member of P.M.H.S


View all (7)
1982 - 1990 Consultant orthopedic surgeon at Distt. hospital
1990 - 1994 Consultant orthopedic surgeon at Distt. hospital
1994 - 2004 Consultant orthopedic surgeon at Tej Bahadur Sapru Hospital
2004 - 2012 Consultant orthopedic surgeon at Distt. Hospital
2012 - 2014 Consultant orthopedic surgeon at Gayatri Asthi Chikitsa Kendra


18853 Uttar Pradesh Medical Council, 1975
Report an Error
Pick a time slot
Apollo Clinic
Change Clinic
3.5500Max 60 mins wait