Apollo Hospital, Belapur, Navi Mumbai
Apollo Hospital, Belapur, Navi Mumbai is one of the most well-known multispeciality hospitals in and around Navi Mumbai. This facility has a capacity of 30 beds with 4 latest modular OTs [Operation theater’s]. The logo of Apollo dignifies that the nurses are the torchbearers, forerunners, crusaders, and creators of change. TLC (Tender Loving Care) is the core of the Apollo models of care and they continue to be the magic that inspires hope, sense of ease and warmth to the patients. Apollo Multispeciality Hospitals comprise a set of doctors who work together with both medical and non-medical staff to bring world-class and quality health care to the patients. Apollo Hospitals in Mumbai has the ultra-modern infrastructure and an in-house pharmacy. This hospital is known for its center of excellence for Bariatrics, Gynaecology, Orthopaedics & Spine.
Center of Excellence:
- Robotic surgery
- Emergency care
- Transfusion medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Allergy and Immunology
- Plastic surgery
- Nuclear medicine
- Microbiology lab
- Internal medicine
- Physical medicine
- General surgery
- Vascular and non-vascular intervention
- To admit a patient, one should get an admission note from the doctor and need to give it to the admission counter.
- If the patient is insured, then the patient will be sent to the insurance desk.
- A Unique Identification Number [UID] will be generated which can be used to save all the medical records of the patient by the hospital for future reference.
- The discharge process will be handled by the respective IP co-ordinators.
- The unused medicines will be returned, and a discharge summary will be prepared by the concerned department.
- If any discharge medicines or medical devices are prescribed, then the doctor will explain how to use them.
- Finally, the bill will be handed over to either patient or caretaker.
Guideline for Visitors:
- At the time of admission, passes for visitors will be issued and all the visitors are requested to wear these passes while on the premises of the hospital.
- For the safety of the patients, the visitors are limited during visiting hours.
- Visitors under 12 years old are restricted on patient floors to protect children from any infections.
- Before & after visiting, sanitation of hands is mandatory.
- Mobile phone use is prohibited in the areas where patient monitoring & medical equipment are in operation.
Patient & Attendant Responsibilities:
- Provide complete and right information including full name, address, date of birth, name of the insurance company, past illness, and medical details.
- Updating the doctors and nurses about the effectiveness of the treatment or operation.
- Should bring only necessary items to the hospital, leaving valuables at home.
- By hospital rules and safety regulations, noise levels must be as low as possible while talking or attending a phone call.
- The attendant or patient handles keeping appointments and being on time. If not, call the doctor or hospital.
Patient & Attendant Rights:
- Being a patient or caregiver, you have the right to be treated with respect, dignity, and compassion in a safe and clean environment.
- Protection to your privacy and confidentiality in treatment options, and examinations.
- A clear and detailed explanation by the doctor about the diagnosis, benefits, and risks of each treatment.
- Protection from physical mistreatment and carelessness.- Either patient or attendant can request a copy of their medical records.
- 24-hour accident & emergency service
- International patient care
- Intensive Care Unit [ICU]
- 24x7 Pharmacy
- Operation theatres
- Diagnostic center
- Ambulance service
- Blood banks
- ATM services
- Car parking
Location Selector in Navi Mumbai:
- Apollo Hospital, Belapur - Navi Mumbai
- Apollo Spectra Hospitals, Tardeo - Mumbai
- Apollo Spectra Hospitals, Chembur - Mumbai
- OPD visiting hours: 8 am - 10 pm
- In-patient visiting hours:11 am - 12 pm and 5 pm - 7 pm
- Emergency services: 24 hours