Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime
Dr. Vishal Gunjal

Dr. Vishal Gunjal

Profile is claimed

MBBS, MD - Anaesthesiology

Spine And Pain Specialist


Pain Management Specialist

9 Years Experience Overall  (8 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

Dr. Vishal Gunjal is an Interventional Spine & Pain Specialist working in Nashik Pain Care Centre. He is a master in his field & treated many patients of Spine & Neuropathic pain. He his master in many intervention techniques like Nerve root blocks, Radiofrequency procedures, Ozone therapy, Laser therapy, Stem Cell therapy & much more. He has brought much-advanced technology & instrument to Nashik Pain Care Centre & successfully treated many patients & made their life Pain.

Gangapur, Nashik

Nashik Pain Care Centre

Aher Nursing home, Old Pandit colony, Near Deogaonkar Hospital, Gangapur Road, Nashik 4222002, Landmark: Infront Of KTHM college, Nashik

Get Directions

+ 15

Mon - Sat

01:00 - 04:00
06:00 - 08:00


Common questions & answers

Q: When should I see a spine and pain specialist?

A: You may see a spine and pain specialist in the following conditions: ·Severe pain ·Unable to do normal activities ·Unable to play any game ·Numbness or swelling ·Loss of bowel and bladder control ·Deformity

Q: How does a spine and pain specialist treat pain?

A: The spine and pain specialist makes an accurate diagnosis of your condition using scans and imaging techniques. The following treatment options are available: ·Medications to control pain and inflammation ·Surgery ·Modification of activities ·Physical therapy for rehabilitation

Q: What education is needed to become a spine and pain specialist?

A: You need to complete an MBBS degree program of five and a half years.After this, you can complete masters in surgery (MS) in orthopaedics, or DNB (ortho) which is a three-year course or doctor of orthopaedics, a two years course. To become a specialist in spine and pain management, you need to attend a special course.

Q: Is the spine specialist same as orthopaedic surgeon?

A: An orthopaedic surgeon practices surgery of various bones and joints. He or she may specialize as a spine surgeon. A spine specialist specializes in surgical and non-surgical spine care and research. Both are not the same.

Q: Does a spine and pain specialist perform surgery?

A: A spine and pain specialist who also has a postgraduate degree in surgery or is also an interventional pain specialist can perform surgery to relieve the pain and to rectify the problems in the spine. A spine specialist can perform both surgical and non surgical procedures to take care of pain and spine problems.

Awards and Recognitions

View all (10)
National Faculty in Pain conferences ISSPCON - 2014
National faculty in Pain Conference ISSPCON - 2015
National Faculty in Pain Conference ISSPCON - 2016
Faculty in Pain conference & workshop CIPM - 2017
Faculty in Pain Conference & Workshop CIPM - 2016


MBBS - Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Hospital, Mumbai, 2007
MD - Anaesthesiology - Government Medical College, Miraj, 2012


International Association of study Of Pain
Rotary Club Of Nashik
Indian Society For The Study Of Pain
Indian Society Of Anaesthesiologist
Indian Medical Association (IMA)


2008 - 2016 Owner at Nasik Pain Care Centre


2008030518 Maharashtra Medical Council, 2008

Trainings and Certifications

Fellowship in Interventional Pain Management - Pain Clinic of India, Mumbai, 2013
Fellowship in Pain Medicine - Sir Jagjeevan Ram Railway Hospital, Mumbai, 2014
Fellowship in Pain Medicine - Indian Academy of Pain Medicine, 2018
Report an Error
Contact Clinic to book appointment
Nashik Pain Care Centre
Due to lockdown you can call the clinic to check for doctor availability and appointment booking.
Instantly consult other spine and pain specialist online
Dr. Vishal Gunjal is currently not consulting online with Practo