Consulted Dr. Prof. Rekha Bhutada (Homoeopath)
I recommend the doctor
Happy with: Doctor friendlinessExplanation of the health issueTreatment satisfactionValue for moneyWait time
My name is Poornima Wandhare, and I have been a patient of Dr. Rekha Bhutada for the past 20 years, since I was 4. I was a weak child, and would fall sick too often, commencing from a cold and cough and ending up with fever, leading to my missing school and ultimately leading to deterioration of my health. Dr. Rekha, not only helped me to get through a weak childhood, but also helped me turn into a healthy 24 year old. The treatments given to me involved a strategic 5 step methodology.
1. Prevent pathology: To understand the symptoms prevailing in the body, to give medicines to ensure that the symptoms do not further lead to any unwanted diseases, as chronic cold and cough may ultimately lead to asthamatic conditions.
2. Correct secondary pathological changes in nose and throat: As a chronic sufferer, I had moreover developed granules in my throat, polyp in my nose and this phase was really uncomfortable. My diagnosis involved alleviation of such complexities so that it did not stunt my physical as well as mental health.
3. Correct allergy: The allegies that would eventually develop also had to be treated so that it would not lead to other medical complications.
4. Boost immunity: Such chronic ailments can lead to to decrease in the immune system of the body. Careful medicines and proper care ensured that I do not fall prey to such ailments again and again.
5. Prevent shunting of physical growth: As I have mentioned earlier, falling ill so often not only harms ones physical self but also leads to decreased intellectual capabilities and thus decreased productivity as an individual. Proper strategic and diagnostic treatment by Dr. Rekha has helped me stay healthy, active and intellectually sharp.
Dr. Bhutada has played a major role in my well being and over the years all the problems that I encountered on the health front, she has been my ultimate resort. I now lead a healthy and a happy life all due to the efforts of Dr. Rekha and my mother, who also has been a patient of Dr. Rekha for the past several years.
Thank You So Much Dr. Rekha !!
Dr. Prof. Rekha Bhutada replied
Thanks for your acknowledgement.Its my moral responsibility to give totalistic approach to chronic condition.