Visited For PsoriasisSkin Disease Treatment
I do not recommend the doctor
Hoped for better: Explanation of the health issueTreatment satisfactionValue for money
To be honest, I have faced a worst experience in my life when I visited to this Doctor. Doctor seriously needs to work on his communication skills as he talks very rude to there patients and does not tell enough of your disease. After asking multiple times please tell me what disease I am facing, he told me he can not tell me anything now, first of all you will take this medicine for 15 days than come back again. When I have asked him would this medicine will make me disease free, he told me very rudely you are asking too many questions, I am not God who can sure you will be disease free, please come back again after 15 days than will let you know. more..
Dr. Shishir Gupta replied
you asked for it, did'nt you.
1. what a big liar, i always explain cause of illness (unless you were sleeping while i was explaining), please check rightmost corner of the prescription, i write diagnosis over that area.
2. I was rude??? never , i only get rude if you start quarreling or if i find your behavior not appropriate.
3. i never ask people like you to enter my clinic, always remember "a doctor has got nothing to sell" , you were least interested in what you were facing.
4. AIIMS trained doctor told you, not to take medicines? because they are strong? rubbish. Ask him to give that in written, he shall face a legal consequence and so will you, i am fully authorized to use my jurisdiction within given norms. I have served as senior resident at LLRM medical college and taught post graduate students, i have been fellow at Somdech Phra hospital -Bangkok, I can tell that it was not a trained doctor who told you that but either a Medical store wala, or perhaps you cooked that up .
5. yes i may look like someone forced me to see you because , people like you are forced to society, you are unpleasant anywhere you go (we all have seen someone like you).
6. no one has to buy medicine from medical store near me, you can buy anywhere, i really have no business with that, i even avoid unnecessary tests, (you can check your prescription again).
7. you are in my black list.
8. once again, those who seek five star treatment are not welcome at my clinic, please go to some other place, i can help only if you allow me to help you, people like saurabh think they can "buy" anything but truth is health cannot be bought or sold, we only help you to come out of your illness, nothing more. we have nothing to sell here.
9. our staff daily manages around like 100 patients per day, they help you throughout the process, they are like family to me, can anyone ask his family to be rude to guests? are you in your senses. What a stupid allegation. do you ask your juniors at workplace to misbehave with anyone, buddy no one does that.