AMRI Hospitals, Salt Lake - Kolkata
AMRI Hospital at Salt Lake is one of the first multi-specialty healthcare service providers in eastern Kolkata. This is a 200 bedded hospital with state of the art facilities and top-class diagnostic services. The motto of the hospital is to provide ‘Quality Healthcare at Affordable Costs’. The patient-friendly hospital staff offers integrated solutions to the medical concerns and worries of the patients and their family members. AMRI Hospitals, Salt Lake ranked 2nd in the eastern zone in the National Supervisory Skills Competition, 2017 under the healthcare delivery system category and awarded with the accreditation of NABL. The expert specialists at this hospital are dedicated to constant quality growth, establishing the values of acknowledgment, participation, accountability, teamwork, respect, and integrity.
- Aesthetics, reconstructive and plastic surgery
- Emergency, critical care & trauma management
- Physiotherapy & rehabilitation medicine
- Orthopedics & joint replacement
- Endocrinology & diabetology
- Obstetrics & gynecology
- Dentistry & maxillofacial surgery
- ENT, Head & neck surgery
- Laboratory sciences
- Neuro sciences
- Cardiac sciences
- Onco sciences
- Gastro sciences
- Pediatrics & neonatology
- Internal medicine
- Clinical psychology
- General surgery
- Patients have the right to be informed about hospital policies, rules, and regulations.
- Patient have the right to know the name, individual status of the persons providing services.
- Patients can consult with the hospital ethics committee about the ethical issues involved in health care.
- They have the right to allow or refuse to participate in the research or experimental methods of treatment.
- Patient have the right to shift to another facility with a complete explanation concerning the need for alternate transfer.
- They have the right to receive the complete and updated information about the diagnosis treatment and prognosis in a language that the patient knows.
- The patient have the right to raise a complaint regarding the care given by the hospital and can be informed about the response.
- Patient have the right to keep all communications, medical records, and treatment related to his/her care confidentially.
- Patients have the right to examine his/her bill and can receive an explanation regarding charges.
- The patient should follow hospital policies and procedures.
- If the patient desires to transfer the case to another physician, or facility, then either the patient or his/her caretaker should inform the doctor or other support staff prior.
- The patients should provide all the personal and family health details to the hospital as they need to deliver appropriate care.
- Patients can have the ability in making decisions about his/her medical treatment.
- The patients can ask questions if they are not understanding the information or instructions given by the physician.
- Should settle the bills without any delay
Location Selector in Kolkata:
- AMRI Hospitals, Salt Lake - Kolkata
- AMRI Hospitals, Mukundapur - Kolkata
- AMRI Hospitals, Dhakuria- Kolkata
- 10:30 am to 11:30 am
- 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm