AMRI Hospitals, Mukundapur - Kolkata
AMRI Hospitals at Mukundapur is one of the best hospitals in Kolkata and provides tertiary health care units to the people around eastern India. They have state-of-the-art facilities and high-end equipment for providing quality health care to their patients at affordable costs. With the special focus on the health care of children, they are dealing with important conditions such as bedwetting, nephrotic syndrome, nephro-urology, growth, obesity, and speech & hearing. At AMRI Hospitals, they respect all the personal needs and values of each and every patient. Thus, considering patients to be partners that will support mutual cooperation and greater satisfaction of patients and the hospital staff.
- Cardiac sciences
- Neuro sciences
- Gastro sciences
- Onco sciences
- Endocrinology & diabetology
- Clinical psychology
- Laboratory sciences
- Aesthetics, reconstructive and plastic surgery
- Dentistry & maxillofacial surgery
- Emergency, critical care & trauma management
- Internal medicine
- Obstetrics & gynecology
- General surgery
- ENT, Head & neck surgery
- Physiotherapy & rehabilitation medicine
- Pediatrics & neonatology
- Orthopedics & joint replacement
- Patients have the right to be informed about hospital policies, rules, and regulations.
- Patient have the right to know the name, individual status of the persons providing services.
- Patients can consult with the hospital ethics committee about the ethical issues involved in health care.
- They have the right to allow or refuse to participate in the research or experimental methods of treatment.
- Patient have the right to shift to another facility with a complete explanation concerning the need for alternate transfer.
- They have the right to receive the complete and updated information about the diagnosis treatment and prognosis in a language that the patient knows.
- The patient have the right to raise a complaint regarding the care given by the hospital and can be informed about the response.
- Patient have the right to keep all communications, medical records, and treatment related to his/her care confidentially.
- Patients have the right to examine his/her bill and can receive an explanation regarding charges.
- The patient should follow hospital policies and procedures.
- If the patient desires to transfer the case to another physician, or facility, then either the patient or his/her caretaker should inform the doctor or other support staff prior.
- The patients should provide all the personal and family health details to the hospital as they need to deliver appropriate care.
- Patients can have the ability in making decisions about his/her medical treatment.
- The patients can ask questions if they are not understanding the information or instructions given by the physician.
- Should settle the bills without any delay.
Location Selector in Kolkata:
- AMRI Hospitals, Mukundapur - Kolkata
- AMRI Hospitals, Salt Lake - Kolkata
- AMRI Hospitals, Dhakuria- Kolkata
- 9.30 am to 10.30 am
- 5.00 pm to 7.00 pm
- 9.00 am to 9.30 am
- 5.00 pm to 6.00 pm