Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime

Dr. Abhijit Sarkar

Dr. Abhijit Sarkar

Dr. Abhijit Sarkar

Profile is claimed

MBBS, Member of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (MRCPCH, London, Glasgow or Edinburgh), Diploma in Child Health (DCH), Diploma in Child Health (DCH)


25 Years Experience Overall  (23 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

97% (211 votes)

Dr. Abhijit Sarkar medicine is 90% care and compassion, and the rest 10% medical science. The cost of modern medicine need not mean, will forget to provide his healing and helping hand to his patients. Specially when all his patients are the little angels and their very anxious parents. He strongly believes in the modern 'Evidence Based Medicine' and strives to avoid irrationality. He loves to train and teach his juniors and nursing staff. He regularly attends seminars and CMEs (Continuous Medical Educations). He regularly lectures and makes presentations in peer group meetings and conferences. He enjoys being a doctor, specially being able to work with children.

Salt Lake, Kolkata



AD-145, Sector-1, Landmark: Near Tank 4, Kolkata

Get Directions

+ 6

Mon - Sat

08:30 - 09:00
07:30 - 08:30


09:00 - 10:00




View all (4)
MBBS - Bankura Sammilani Medical College & Hospital, 1992
Member of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (MRCPCH, London, Glasgow or Edinburgh) - Royal College Of Paediatrics, Uk, 1999
Diploma in Child Health (DCH) - Royal College Of Paediatrics, Uk, 2000


Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP)
National Neonatology Forum (NNF)
Indian Medical Association (IMA)


View all (7)
2001 - 2015 Consultant(Department Head) at NH Narayana Multispecialty Hospital
2001 - 2015 Consultant at NH Narayana Superspecialty Hospital
2011 - 2015 Consultant at AMRI Hospital Saltlake
2008 - 2012 Consultant at ColumbiaAsia Hospital
2014 - 2015 Consultant at Park Children Centre


49822 West Bengal Medical Council, 1992
Report an Error
Pick a time slot
Change Clinic
Salt Lake
Instantly consult other pediatrician online
Dr. Abhijit Sarkar is currently not consulting online with Practo