Fortis Escorts, Jaipur
Fortis Escorts Hospital Jaipur is the first Hospital accredited in Rajasthan since July 2008 from the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers[NABH]. This hospital is the most advanced Heart Care Centre in Rajsthan and enhances the health condition of several patients. In 2006, it also received Nursing Excellence from NABH. This hospital consists of over 245 beds, world-class Dialysis facilities, Stroke unit, dedicated Kidney Transplant unit and many more advanced medical devices along with the latest technology to ensure each of their patients receive the most trustworthy, strict, and safety standards of health care. Over the past few years, the doctors and the hospital staff dedicated their abilities to provide world-class facilities and the best treatment decisions for the patients. The purpose of Fortis is “Saving & enriching Lives”. Fortis Escorts Jaipur received National award for 5 consecutive years and in 2012 FICCI Healthcare Excellence Award. In 2013, this hospital received awards for the best hospital in Patient Care, the best hospital for Patient Safety & Quality Initiatives.
Meaning of the Fortis Logo:
The logo of the Fortis brand projects is a symbol of human values such as trust, ethics, service, and quality. The union of the green color hands and a red dot represents Fortis path to healthcare. The green color of hands represents compassion, nurturing, generosity, wellbeing, and health. The red dot stands for energy, spirituality, courage, and a symbol of good luck.
- To admit a patient in the Fortis Escorts Jaipur, one should get an admission note from the doctor and need to give it to the admission counter.
- If the patient is insured, then the patient will be sent to the insurance desk.
- A Unique Identification Number [UID] will be generated which can be used to save all the medical records of the patient by the hospital for future reference.
- The discharge process will be handled by the respective IP co-ordinators.
- The unused medicines will be returned, and a discharge summary will be prepared by the concerned department.
- If any discharge medicines or medical devices are prescribed, then the doctor will explain how to use them.
- Finally, the bill will be handed over to either patient or caretaker.
Guideline for Visitors:
- Fortis Escorts considers the family & friends of the patients as an important part of the recovery process.
- At the time of admission, passes for visitors will be issued and all the visitors are requested to wear these passes while on the premises of the hospital.
- For the safety of the patients, the visitors are limited during visiting hours.
- Visitors under 12 years old are restricted on patient floors to protect children from any infections.
- Before & after visiting, sanitation of hands is mandatory.
- Mobile phone use is prohibited in the areas where patient monitoring & medical equipment are in operation.
Patient & Attendant Responsibilities:
- Provide complete and right information including full name, address, date of birth, name of the insurance company, past illness, and medical details.
- Updating the doctors and nurses about the effectiveness of the treatment or operation.
- Should bring only necessary items to the hospital, leave valuables at home.
- By hospital rules and safety regulations, noise levels must be as low as possible while talking or attending a phone call.
- The attendant or patient handles keeping appointments on time. If not, call the doctor or hospital.
Patient & Attendant Rights:
- Being a patient or caregiver, you have the right to be treated with respect, dignity, and compassion in a safe and clean environment.
- Protection to your privacy and confidentiality in treatment options, and examinations.
- A clear and detailed explanation by the doctor about the diagnosis, benefits, and risks of each treatment.
- Protection from physical mistreatment and carelessness.
- Either patient or attendant can request a copy of their medical records.
Fortis Escorts Jaipur is the most Advanced Heart Care Center in Rajasthan. However, it is a multispeciality hospital that is a center for Excellence of:
- Cardiology & Cardiac surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Intensive Care/Critical care
- Plastic, Cosmetic & Reconstructive surgery
- Bone & Joint surgery
- Internal medicine
- International patient care
- Dedicated Kidney transplant unit
- 24-hour Accident & Emergency service
- Intensive Care Unit [ICU]
- Operation theaters with spacesuits
- Level 3 Neonatal ICUs
- 24x7 Pharmacy
- Operation theatres
- Diagnostic center
- Ambulance & Emergency services
- 24x7 NAT Blood banks
- ATM services
- Car Parking
Location Selector in Jaipur:
- Fortis Escorts- Jaipur
- Fortis La Femme- Jaipur
Visiting hours for in-patient wards:
- In-wards - 10 am to 11 am
- 5 pm to 7 pm
- ICU - 11:30 am to 12:30 pm
- 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm