1. How expensive is tummy tucking?
The average cost of tummy tucking in India can range from about <U+20B9> 1,50,000 to <U+20B9> 2,45,000 in the cities of Delhi, Bangalore and Mumbai.
2. Is tummy tuck a painful procedure?
The procedure will not be painful, as anaesthesia will be used. However, you will experience moderate pain for a few days after the surgery for which you will need to take painkillers.
3. Is a liposcution done along with tummy tucking?
Yes, liposuction might be done sometimes along with a tummy tuck. When liposuction is done with tummy tuck, doctors can remove the excess fat and skin as well as tighten the abdominal muscles, thereby providing enhanced results.
4. How long is the recovery period after a tummy tuck?
Generally, the post-surgery recovery time for a tummy tuck is about six to eight weeks.
5. Can a tummy tuck cause digestion issues?
In general, tummy tuck does not cause digestive issues, as no cuts are made near the digestive tract. Digestive issues may be seen if the tummy tuck is combined with another surgery, such as hernia repair.