Fortis Hospital, Rajajinagar, Bangalore
Rajajinagar Fortis Hospital began its operations in 2007 as a specialized Intensive Care Unit [ICU] and right now it is one of the superior Multispeciality Hospital around Rajajinagar. The main moto of Fortis is “Saving & Enriching Lives” and to reach this, every staff and doctor of Fortis serves the best patient care with the latest technology incorporated medical devices and compassion of the doctors. This hospital is a center for some unique surgeries which are very complex and by achieving those, Fortis Rajajinagar Hospital stood out of many other multispeciality hospitals in ensuring the safety & care for the patients. This also gives the opportunity for the patients to select personalized treatment options and this results in gaining the most trustworthy hospital in and around Bangalore city.
Meaning of the Fortis Logo:
The logo of the Fortis brand projects is a symbol of human values such as trust, ethics, service, and quality. The union of the green color hands and a red dot represents Fortis path to healthcare. The green color of hands represents compassion, nurturing, generosity, wellbeing, and health. The red dot stands for energy, spirituality, courage, and a symbol of good luck.
- To admit a patient in the Fortis Hospital Rajajinagar, one should get an admission note from the doctor and need to give it to the admission counter.
- If the patient is insured, then the patient will be sent to the insurance desk.
- A Unique Identification Number [UID] will be generated which can be used to save all the medical records of the patient by the hospital for future reference.
- The discharge process will be handled by the respective IP co-ordinators.
- The unused medicines will be returned, and a discharge summary will be prepared by the concerned department.
- If any discharge medicines or medical devices are prescribed, then the doctor will explain how to use them.
- Finally, the bill will be handed over to either patient or caretaker.
Guideline for Visitors:
- Fortis Escorts considers the family & friends of the patients as an important part of the recovery process. At the time of admission, passes for visitors will be issued and all the visitors are requested to wear these passes while on the premises of the hospital.
- For the safety of the patients, the visitors are limited during visiting hours.
- Visitors under 12 years old are restricted on patient floors to protect children from any infections.
- Before & after visiting, the sanitation of hands is mandatory.
- Mobile phone use is prohibited in the areas where patient monitoring & medical equipment are in operation.
Patient & Attendant Responsibilities:
- Provide complete and right information including full name, address, date of birth, name of the insurance company, past illness, and medical details.
- Updating the doctors and nurses about the effectiveness of the treatment or operation.
- Should bring only necessary items to the hospital, leave valuables at home.
- By hospital rules and safety regulations, noise levels must be as low as possible while talking or attending a phone call.
- The attendant or patient handles keeping appointments on time. If not, call the doctor or hospital.
Patient & Attendant Rights:
- Being a patient or caregiver, you have the right to be treated with respect, dignity, and compassion in a safe and clean environment.
- Protection to your privacy and confidentiality in treatment options, and examinations.
- A clear and detailed explanation by the doctor about the diagnosis, benefits, and risks of each treatment.
- Protection from physical mistreatment and carelessness.
- Either patient or attendant can request a copy of their medical records.
Rajajinagar Fortis Hospital is an expert in following Specialities:
- Bone & Joint surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Internal medicine
- International patient care
- Intensive care unit [ICU]
- Operation theatres
- Ambulance service
- Blood banks
- ATM services
- Car parking
Location Selector in Bangalore:
- Fortis Hospital, Rajajinagar- Bangalore
- Fortis Hospital, Cunningham Road- Bangalore
- Fortis Hospital, Bannerghatta Road- Bangalore
- Fortis Hospital, Nagarbhavi- Bangalore
- Fortis La Femme, Richmond Town- Bangalore
Visiting hours for in-patient wards:
- In-wards - 10 am to 11 am
- 4 pm to 7 pm
- ICU - 11:30 am to 12:30 pm
- 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm