I do not recommend the doctor
I have visited Dr Vyakarnam to diagnose and treat my dust allergy issue. I was recommended to go for blood diagnose and allergy test, both are costing around 15k(blood test charged almost 50% more than out side diagnose centers). After 10 days of tests, medicines are suggested to treat the problem. But after taking midicines, i got lot of side effects like headache, weakness and fever. Same tried to intimate over phone, but doctor was not available. After couple of reachouts i was asked to visit clinic again. After visiting, Doctor changed some of the medicines, but even after that i have faced same issues. I sent details over WhatsApp(his assistant, which was asked to do), but no reply from doctor. After stopping medicines, i became well after 1 week.
Below are the pros with this clinic.
1. Even you have appointment, you need to wait hours and hours on every visit. Almost a day will be gone on each visit.
2. Hospital staff is not friendly. If we are 10 mins late to appointment, they will be calling and pushing us to come quick otherwise doctor will leave. But after reaching there, they will make us to wait hours.
3. Diagnose tests very costly. Blood test was charged 5.4k, but same was at price of 3500 in other diagnose centres.
4. Medicines are not suggested based our body. Even we intimated about side effects, they are not very serious about that.
5. Will make us to visit hospital many times.