Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime
Dr. D.Vidyasagar

Dr. D.Vidyasagar

Profile is claimed

Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology (DLO), DNB - Otorhinolaryngology, MBBS

ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist

14 Years Experience Overall  (14 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

99% (266 votes)

Dr D.Vidyasagar, ENT surgeon who is specialized in Rhinology, Snoring surgeries, Rhinoplasty. Also does Ear and Voice surgeries.

3 clinics for General Consultation

General Consultation
Search procedure

Secunderabad, Hyderabad

Shenoy Hospitals


10-3-4, Entrenchment Road,East marredpally,Secunderabad., Landmark: Opposite Maredpalli playground, Hyderabad

Get Directions

Mon - Sat

12:00 - 04:00


Secunderabad, Hyderabad

Apollo Hospital


Pollicetty Towers, St. John's Road, Bhagya Nagar Colony, Regimental Bazaar, Shivaji Nagar, Landmark: Besides Keyes High School, Hyderabad

Get Directions

+ 3

Mon - Sat

08:00 - 09:45
04:00 - 05:45

Verified details

Common questions & answers

Q: Who is Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: An ear-nose-throat (ENT) doctor specializes in the treatment of conditions related to the ear, nose, and throat. Otorhinolaryngologist is another name by which an ENT doctor is referred to. ENT is a branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders and conditions of the ear, nose, throat, and related areas of the head and neck.

Q: Is an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist and an Otorhinolaryngologist different?

A: Otorhinolaryngologist is a doctor who treats conditions related to the ear, nose and throat. The more commonly used name to refer to an otorhinolaryngologist is an ENT specialist. Any health conditions that involves the ear, nose and throat are treated by an ENT doctor.ENT doctors administer medication or do surgical procedures to correct any physical defects in these organs.

Q: Does one need a referral to consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist?

A: Generally, a person can consult an ENT specialist by taking a prior appointment. Those who have not booked an appointment can walk into the doctor’s clinic and wait in a queue for a consultation. In some cases, a patient may be referred to by another doctor or general physician to an ENT specialist. Such people may consult with a referral

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of sinusitis?

A: An ENT specialist deals with problems related to ear, nose, and throat. A chronic infection of the sinuses causes sinusitis. You may visit a primary care doctor for sinusitis problem, but an ENT is the final authority to treat the condition. The sinuses are interconnected parts to the ear and nose, so an ENT is the best for treating sinusitis.

Q: Should one consult an Ear-nose-throat (ent) Specialist in case of injury to head and neck?

A: When a person gets injured in the head and neck, the first doctor that handles the case may be a trauma specialist or a neurologist. An ENT specialist deals with ear, nose, and throat, and related areas of head and neck. For better clarity of the impact of the injury, diagnosis and treatment consultation with an ENT is required

Awards and Recognitions

Executive member in IASSA( Indian Association of Surgeons for Sleep Apnoea) - 2016


Diploma in Otorhinolaryngology (DLO) - Kakatiya Medical College, Wrangal, 2006
DNB - Otorhinolaryngology - Yashoda Hospital, Secunderabad, 2007
MBBS - Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh, 2001


AOI AP and Hyderabad member
Indian Society of Otology
Indian Academy 0f Otorhinolaryngology Head and Neck surgery- Founder Life Member.
Executive Member of Indian Association of Surgeons for Sleep Apnoea.


2006 - 2017 Consultant at Yashoda Hospital


47166 Andhra Pradesh Medical Council, 2002
Report an Error
Shenoy Hospitals
Change Clinic