Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime
Dr. V. Mohan Raj

Dr. V. Mohan Raj

Profile is claimed

MBBS, FRCS (Edinburgh)

General Physician

46 Years Experience Overall

Medical Registration Verified

81% (31 votes)

Dr. V. Mohan Raj is a Urologist,Andrologist and General Physician in Secunderabad, Hyderabad and has an experience of 46 years in these fields. Dr. V. Mohan Raj practices at Sai Uro Clinic in Secunderabad, Hyderabad. He completed MBBS from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad in 1968 and FRCS (Edinburgh) from The Royal College of Surgeons (RCS), UK in 1974. He is a member of Medical Council of India (MCI). Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Ureteroscopy (URS),Cystoscopy,Neurourology,Blood in Urine (Hematuria) Treatment and Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) etc.

Secunderabad, Hyderabad

Sai Uro Clinic

207, Amsri Plaza, S D Road, Landmark: Above Dominos Pizza, Hyderabad

Get Directions

Mon - Sat

06:30 - 08:30


Common questions & answers

Q: Who is a urologist?

A: A urologist is a doctor specially trained in and who treats diseases of the urinary tract in both males and females. Urologists may also treat diseases of the male reproductive system.

Q: What diseases can urologists treat?

A: Urologists commonly treat diseases such as urinary tract infections (UTI), cystistis, urinary incontinence, bladder stones, kidney stones,cancers, prostate enlargements, scrotal diseases. etc.

Q: What is the difference between an urologist and a nephrologist?

A: A nephrologist is a medical physician who specially treats complex diseases that affect the kidneys such as nephritis, kidney stones, polycystic kidney disease, and acute and chronic kidney failure. An urologist treats the urinary tract system in both men and women.

Q: When should I visit a urologist?

A: One should visit a urologist if there are symptoms such as burning and pain during urination, presence of blood in urine, pain in abdomen, incontinence or repeated urinary tract infections (UTIs).

Q: Can a urologist treat diseases of the female reproductive system?

A: Urologists can treat common illnesses in females such as urinary tract infections, bladder inflammations, prolapse and cancers. For conditions related to uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, they are referred to a gynecologist.



MBBS - Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad, 1968
FRCS (Edinburgh) - The Royal College of Surgeons (RCS), UK, 1974


Medical Council of India (MCI)


2012 - Present Urologist at Geetha Multispeciality Hospital


6038 Andhra Pradesh Medical Council, 1968
Report an Error
Contact Clinic to book appointment
Sai Uro Clinic
Due to lockdown you can call the clinic to check for doctor availability and appointment booking.
Instantly consult other urologist online
Dr. V. Mohan Raj is currently not consulting online with Practo