Facial rejuvenation can effectively:
- Reduce wrinkles
- Treat sunspots
- Tighten loose skin
- Improve skin tone and colour
- Remove blotchiness
- Eliminate damaged blood vessels
Hydra Jet exfoliation
A hydra jet spray using normal saline gently exfoliates the dead skin layer.Or a diamond tip microdermabrasion exfoliates the dead skin layer.After which skin lightening products, vitamin c, hyaluronic acids etc are infused with a help a high-end infusion machine into the deeper layers of the skin, which restores the moisture, vitality, improves the blood circulation, reduces the fine line and wrinkles giving you a more hydrated radiant and youthful look.Perfect for an instant glow.
Microdermabrasion also called as Skin polishing, is a simple and safe office procedure that helps in abrading the superficial skin layer ( stratum corneum).This superficial abrasion is done with the help of aluminum oxide crystals or other abrasive substances that are blown onto the skin surface and then vacuumed off, using a single handpiece.Also, diamond-tipped microdermabrasion is available at SKINSOUL where no crystals are required.
Infusion of essential mineral, vitamins, antioxidant, skin brightening and skin tightening agent are infused into the deeper layer of the skin, which are generally lost due to everyday stress, pollution, and lifestyle.The penetration is hence enhanced, and the skin cells’ metabolic processes stimulated. The cells remove metabolic products more efficiently with the dead and dull cells from the surface of the skin and hence the skin seems more fresh. Its like spraying the skin with a magic elixir of life.End result is a rejuvenated and smooth look with reduction in the fine lines and open pores. This procedure can be repeated every 15days to maintain the effect.
The chemical peel is an application of medicine that causes the removal of the damaged outer layers of skin. This leads to skin regeneration and improves the appearance of the facial skin making it smooth and glowing.Chemical peels can treat a variety of skin imperfections including blemishes, wrinkles, uneven skin tone, pigmentation and acne scars. There are three types of chemical peels including the phenol peel which is the strongest, the trichloroacetic acid (TCA) peel, and the alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) peel which is the mildest.Candidates for the chemical peel include men and women who are looking to improve wrinkles and other blemishes of the facial skin.The chemical peel can be particularly effective in treating fine wrinkles on the cheeks, forehead and eye area as well as vertical wrinkles around the mouth.Chemical peels may produce reddening and peeling similar to a sunburn, which typically lasts a few days to several weeks, depending on the strength and depth of the peel.
Skin Lightening Laser Nd: Yag Q -switch Laser
Q Switched Nd: YAG (neodymium-doped yttrium aluminum garnet) is a lasing medium that helps in targeting dermal pigmentation and melasma that is not amenable to treatment with depigmenting creams and chemical peels while the epidermal lesions respond best to 532 nm (frequency doubled NdYAG) the dermal lesions are better treated with 1064 nm.Q-switched lasers are the gold standard for treatment of tattoos.
- Freckles: Response is same as for lentigines. Although very effective, the risk of dyes pigmentation exists.
- Lentigines: usually 1-2 sessions are enough to clear lentigines at 532 nm. However there is a risk of hypo/hyperpigmentation, so avoidance of sun exposure for 4-6 weeks post laser is very important.
- Cafe-Au lait macules: These again can be treated effectively in 1-2 sessions, but recurrence is common which requires multiple treatments.
- Dermal pigmented lesions: Nevus of Ota, Nevus of Ito, Mongolian spots, Hori’s nevus, ABNOMs (acquired bilateral nevus of Ota like macules), and other flat pigmented birthmarks respond well at 1064 nm. Multiple sessions are usually required with the near-total clearing of the lesion in most cases.
- Melasma: The dermal component of melasma can also be treated but recurrence is common and complete clearance is not seen. Fading of the lesion will be noted over 8 weeks and Retreatment energy levels can be tailored depending on the clinical response observed.treatment is to be repeated every 15 days For all skin rejuvenation services.