Healthy, beautiful and soft skin is a dream of everyone. A good and well balanced diet can help to get perfect skin. Make sure your diet is rich in vitamins and proteins, also natural herbs can be useful in maintaining healthy skin. Here are some healthy foods, herbs and natural tips for good looking skin.
Food for Healthy Skin
• Fresh Green Salad/Raw Vegetables: (2-3 serving/day) : Tomato, Cucumber, Radish, Carrot, Cabbage, Mentha, Coriander, Green Onion etc.
• Fresh green leafy Vegetables : (2-3 serving/day) : Spinach, Fenugreek, Gourd, French Beans, Green Beans, Peas, Cauliflower, Capsicum etc.
• Fresh seasonal fruits (3-4 serving/day) : Apple, Sweet Lemon, Litchi, Pear, Banana, Papaya, Pomegranate.
• Sprouted Cereals: Daily 1 Plate.
• Water intake 10-12 glass/day.
Natural Herbs for Healthy Skin
• Fresh Vegetables: Carrot, Tomato, Cucumber
• Fresh Fruits: Sweet Lemon, Pomegranate
• Leafy Vegetables: Spinach, Cabbage, Lemon, Mentha
Wash, peel, cut and mix any of the above combination. Extract juice and consume daily.
• Indian Gooseberry (Amla) – Quantity: 2
• Lemon – Quantity: 1
• Any fresh citrus fruit – Quantity: 2
• Fresh leafy veg. – Quantity: 100 gm
• Honey – Quantity: 1 teaspoon
Wash peel, cut and mix all the above items. Extract juice and consumes daily.
• Use face wash and body wash for cleaning face and body.
• Always apply moisturizer after bathing (whole body and face).
• Away from stress and junk and fast food.