Scalp Micropigmentation is the ultimate in non-surgical male and female scalp grooming; an incredible life-changing treatment where natural pigments are applied at the epidermal level of the scalp to replicate the natural appearance of real hair follicles or strands – depending on your hair loss extent, and desired look. Our method is regarded as the best treatment of its kind available in the world today, using only natural pigments and application methods.
What does it do?
Scalp Micropigmentation can:
- Give the look of a full, youthful head of cropped hair
- Simulate a full-front, side and/or rear hairline
- Restore hairlines on part-bald or fully bald heads
- Camouflage – permanently – the symptoms of all levels of alopecia
- Camouflage scarring resulting from previous hair transplant surgery
- Hide scars, burns and birthmarks
- Boost the visual effect of a hair transplant.
1. Scalp Micropigmentation for Crown Balding : Crown balding is one of the most common types of degenerative hair thinning and balding, usually making sufferers look older than their years and affecting self-confidence. Our treatment will rejuvenate the look of the crown, giving a completely realistic hairline and the ease of top-up treatment makes it ideal for the slowly developing crown thinning and balding process.
2. Scalp Micropigmentation for Hairline Receding .
3. Scalp Micropigmentation for Complete or Near Complete Hair Loss.
4. Scalp Micropigmentation for Alopecia.
5. Scalp Micropigmentation for Women.
6. Scalp Micropigmentation for diffused hair loss.
Scalp Micropigmentation is suited to all skin types and colours. Our innovative technology matches your follicle colour to provide a seamless, invisible blended match with any existing hair.
For Appointment : -
Dr Balkrishna Singh.
Consultant Skin Hair & Scalp Aesthetics, Nashik.
Call : + 91 - 9028181168