What I learnt in the last few days:
- Doctors should do their profession not service
- Medicine is not a noble field, it is even worse than any other field
- Doctors work more because they are greedy for more money especially if they work out of working hours or on weekends
- People expect doctors to charge free and they are supposed to live on the crumbs thrown by generous patients
- People hate doctors
- Politicians are master manipulators. You can never win against them
- Media is only interested in sensationalizing and doesn't care about the truth
- All doctors need to wake up from the delusion that people have any love/gratitude for them.
I'm going to have lunch on time, spend time with family, attend functions, except for emergencies, I will not see patients at the cost of my health or family time.
Highly disillusioned doctor.