Cervical spondylosis is very common and is often age-related, affecting the spinal disc in neck and it worsens with age.
- Initially, it is symptomless but later on, pain and stiffness in the neck occur.
- Further, you might also experience tingling numbness and weakness in your arms, hands, legs or feet.
- In rare situations, lack of coordination and difficulty walking.
- Loss of bladder or bowel control.
If you notice any of these symptoms you need medical attention.
- X-Ray: Neck (anteroposterior and lateral view)
- Neck exercises
- Apply ice pack
- Neck brace: To relax neck muscles
How will homoeopathic medicines help?
- It will relieve the pain, help you maintain your usual activities.
- Relax neck muscles.
- Prevent further damage and severity of symptoms.