1. After root canal treatment (RCT), temporary filling is done which need 30 min to set. In this time don't touch tongue over treated teeth.
2. Don't eat hard and sticky food untill permanent filling and cap is done
3. Don't eat or chew untill effect of anethesia or numbness goes away.
4. For mild discomfort or swelling do saline water (Luke-warm water plus salt ) gargling.
5. Don't too much delay capping and fixing of crown over rct treated teeth.
6. Practice good oral hygiene on rct treated side of jaw. Do regular brushing.
Remember Root canal treatment is painless and tooth saving dental procedure.