1. Use only positive words while thinking and while talking. Use words such as, 'I can', 'I am able', 'it is possible', 'it can be done', etc.
2. Allow only feelings of happiness, strength and success into your awareness.
3. Disregard and ignore negative thoughts. Refuse to think such thoughts, by substituting them with constructive, happy thoughts. Every time a negative thought finds its way into your mind, immediately replace it with a positive thought.
4. In your conversation, use words that bring forth feelings and mental images of strength, happiness and success.
5. Before starting with any plan or action, visualize clearly in your mind its successful outcome. If you visualize with concentration and faith, you will be amazed at the results.
6. Read at least one page of inspiring book every day.
7. Watch movies that make you feel happy.
8. Associate yourself with people who think positively.
9. Always sit and walk with your back straight. This will strengthen your confidence and inner strength.
10. Walk, swim or engage in some other physical activity. This helps to develop a more positive attitude.