Being a mother of a toddler means always on your feet so that he/ she do not miss anything. More than your attention now the toddler needs more exploration.
How do you balance his annoying nature with his own way of learning? I feel sharing ideas with the other mothers is of great help. A child goes through different phases whether they are behavioural and developmental milestones or common diseases. Starting the child with Ayurvedic treatment from the beginning, helps the child to overcome the side effects of other strong medicines.
- Cough and Cold: Boiled and cooled tulsi water can be given.
- Aruchi (Indigestion): Hing (Asafoetida) can be used during preparation of food.
- Constipation: Give plenty of fibre and fluids.
- Stomach Pain: Ajwain powder is beneficial.
- Diarrhoea: Curd with roasted zeera, pomegranate grapes etc are the fruits to be given.
- Memory Booster: Ashwagandha and Brahmi are of great help.
- Celiac disease: Allergy from gluten or wheat persists then stops it, as it affects the growth of the child.
- Deworming the child once in six months is necessary.
NOTE: Ayurvedic Medicines like Sitopaladi churna, Hinguashtak churna, Abahaya arishta, Sarasvat arishta, Ashwagandha arishta, Haridra Khand etc for various diseases should be taken in right dose under the supervision of a Registered Ayurveda Physician.
The various aspects of the child development should be taken care of like DIET which includes multiple meals rich in all nutrients. Spending time with the child makes them feel safe and secure, it is fun if they are in the form of some ACTIVITY. More interactions increase their SOCIAL BONDING. Your child tries to do, what he is exposed to. The atmosphere around the house and the bonding between the parents are important for the child. If the child does something unexpected or does not listen, do not lose patience or yell at the child, use the rule of distraction, as it works wonders.
Observation and right assessment help for the upliftment of the child. Time to time visit to the doctor for vaccination and other ailments is mandatory. Good health is the key towards happiness.